Scariest Ride

Scooter

It's not REALLY a ride but it IS at Walt Disney World...and it IS Scary.

Summit Plummet at Blizzard Beach.

I just LOOK at that water slide and start shaking.

I get the heebie jeebies just THINKING about it.:eek:

Justin149

Originally posted by Scooter
It's not REALLY a ride but it IS at Walt Disney World...and it IS Scary.

Summit Plummet at Blizzard Beach.

I just LOOK at that water slide and start shaking.

I get the heebie jeebies just THINKING about it.:eek:

good call, im not usually scared, but when i was next in line for it... it definelty scared the sh** out of me.

-justin

disneydudette

u'll prop laugh at me ......but when I was last there ...there as no way I was going on the haunted mansion!! <----- it's the name that gets me.....

but besides that every other ride is ok.....I think its the suspense of some rides like RRC and ToT that cause the most rukus!

kal1484

I wonder if I should get some help....I'm also afraid of the Great Movie Ride, haven't ever seen the alien part...:-/

Liver Lips

According to my mother, when my sister and I were little kids, we got the crap scared out of us on Snow White's Adventures. It is a dark ride overall, especially if you're expecting the 7 dwarves and Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho. I remember her saying that she wrote several letters to Disney regarding the matter. Apparently, so did a bunch of other moms. The name of the ride was changed to Snow White's Scary Adventures with several warning signs in the queue area.

Parkeit

The first time i rode AE i got the crap scared out of me, i tensed up my neck and got the worst neck cramp in the history of the world and the stupid restraints wouldn't let me stretch it out, it was soooo painful. When I was younger PoC was soooo scary as was Mr. Toads. Nowadays the scarier the better.

FanofDinsey1981

when I was a kid, snow white scared the *bleep* out of me (and my tough little sister.) now, dinosaur takes the cake. and it's a small world. I got stuck in the "white" room for nearly 30 minutes when the ride broke down. I was nearly in tears when I got off. never again......!:lol:

kaos

This has got to be the most frieghtening ride in WDW... It scares me sooo much. I cannot believe that it's not even listed here. It's really only scary June through August, but I tell you, it gets me really nervous and anxious whenever I ride in those months. The darkness, the heat.. it's Spaceship Earth. It is really really scary when you are on the top of the sphere, and the damn air conditioning doesn't work. That's the scariest. I mean, I get a little freaked out traveling through the greenhouses with the wasps and other predator insects flying around, but if you've ever been caught in the sphere when the A/C isn't working and it's 110degrees outside, you know what I mean.

jwbeck3

The first time I went on Tower of Terror when I was about seven I think I was so horrified, and I still was a few times after. The minute you see it for the first time you are scared. Then, walkign up to it, your fright just intensifies. Waiting in line with the old hotel theme makes you even still more nervous. By the imt eyou are in the library and the lights go off you are shaking and feeling like you will throw up. Then when you think you will get on the ride you have to wait in the boiler room (which I think is the scariest room in WDW) Then you board the ride and by this time you are clenching onto the bar form the time you sit down and are tellign someone to put their leg over you and hold you in. And the suspense of it rolling out and not knowing when it will drop makes you so tense and then, it dropos and you hold on for dear life. But when it is finished you are like....i went on tower of terror and i wasnt scared im a big boy....and then you are begging to go back on. Kind of funny how somethign I was so scared of at first I now go on over and over without stopping.

Deja83

Definately Dinosaur. That ride terrified me the first time i went on it, before the Animal Kingdom had officially opened. I think they've changed it a little since then. They've seemed to have lighten it up a little, and taken out the astroid at the end and replaced it with a dinosaur.

figmentmom

Hands down, Tower of Terror is the scariest ride in all of WDW. On the way up, I keep thinking, "What if something REALLY goes wrong with the elevator cable this time?"

I don't think Alien Encounter is a bit scary. It's mean-spirited, period.

Tom Morrow

Originally posted by figmentmom
Hands down, Tower of Terror is the scariest ride in all of WDW. On the way up, I keep thinking, "What if something REALLY goes wrong with the elevator cable this time?"

Of course, you're not really on a cable, so theres nothing to worry about
:cool:

Passport

Primevel Whirl. Don't laugh. When you can't see the track and the thing spins you around a corner, feels like the car is going to fall off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom