Scariest Disney Attraction?

Scariest Disney Attraction?

• The Haunted Mansion

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • The Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror

Votes: 74 40.9%
  • It's Tough To Be A Bug

Votes: 13 7.2%
  • Soarin' Around The World (for those with acrophobia)

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • DINOSAUR

Votes: 52 28.7%
  • Expedition Everest

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Space Mountain

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Rockin' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • Stitch's Great Escape

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • It's A Small World

Votes: 9 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clover Bailey

Original Poster
Although the Disney Parks are normally light-hearted, they have a good share of scary attractions. Whether intensely thrilling or eerily chilling, they can give us goosebumps. So, what do you think the scariest attraction in Disney World is? I've added a poll, but would also like to open this thread up for discussion!

belledream

DINOSAUR for me. (Also one of my faves). I find animatronic animals kinda creepy, especially when they're really close to you (Jungle Cruise, I'm lookin' at you)...and those dinosaurs can get reeeal close and personal. I refuse to sit on the end seat and I'm a grown woman.

Clover Bailey

Original Poster
DINOSAUR for me. (Also one of my faves). I find animatronic animals kinda creepy, especially when they're really close to you (Jungle Cruise, I'm lookin' at you)...and those dinosaurs can get reeeal close and personal. I refuse to sit on the end seat and I'm a grown woman.

I love DINOSAUR too, it's another favorite of mine. I hate sitting on the edge or in the back row, I have to be smack dab in the middle.

Cmdr_Crimson

Hall of Presidents....
index.php

Minthorne

I LOVE hearing the major freak out by kids on 'Tough to be a bug' when the spray comes and the black widows. I was there with my buddy from work and 3 daughters and wow was that a freak out. So the scare by proxy is fun. But soaring' has to win with it's inclusion of acrophobia. My friend's brother went with us once and I convinced him to ride. I finagled top row of section B when loading. He never opened his eyes and he hasn't forgiven me since. His son sat next to me and loved it. So that was worth it. :)

Last edited:

Clover Bailey

Original Poster
So far, most votes seem to be going to DINOSAUR, with the Tower of Terror in second place. Everything else has either 1 or none. Heh, that rhymes.

AndyS2992

Tower of Terror, the one and only ride at WDW that I usually get really nervous and feel sick just waiting in line. When you get to the front and told to stand on a number, that's when I get panicky and look for an exit. But I always get on, scream like a baby, wet myself a little and then get off and stumble for somewhere to get a drink as my throat always hurts after :oops:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom