Scariest Animatronic ?

FettFan

I don't like the snakes on the Indiana Jones part of The Great Movie Ride.

If you're talking about the cobras, I think they're from the same mold as the cobras from Jungle Cruise.
454579530_1f96f35c0d_z.jpg

geekza

The witch in the original incarnation of Snow White scared me so much as a kid that I closed my eyes and cried all the way through the ride. My older brother waited until I got out of the ride vehicle and punched me in the stomach, he was so mad at me. Looking at those photos now, I feel vindicated.

sgtbtlbailey

Several have mentioned the witch on the Snow White ride, which I no doubt agree with, but did anyone else ever get creeped out by the crocodile logs that would follow you in the woods/swamp part? Gives me goose bumps just thinking about it. :eek:

DancingPhoenix

I honestly was never too scared of animatronics but this thread is making me reconsider!

Alien Encounter terrified me as a child but I think that was more the ride as a whole than just the animatronic.

This may just be me, but when I was younger, I used to wonder about what the animatronics did after the parks shut for the night. The one that I thought about a lot was the Michaelangelo figure in Spaceship Earth, painting the Sistine Chapel but never finishing it. The other ones that got to me were the 20k leagues figures in the show building, like the sea serpent. I had a dream where I was swimming in that building at night and snagged myself on that serpent. I have no idea why I thought about these :confused:

KBLovedDisney

I mentioned this in another thread, but my non-Disney scariest animatronic of all time are the Chuck-E-Cheeses characters. My brother and cousin, when they were kids, made the mistake of looking behind the curtain when the animatronics were off. Scared the ever living mess out of them. (Was compared to something right out of Five Nights at Freddy's video game)

BasiltheBatLord

Everytime I ride Snow White at DL I always look away from the Witch figure that comes out on the boat next to the ride vehicle. Scares the hell out of me. I also usually close my eyes during Carnotaurus scenes on Dinosaur.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom