Scariest Animatronic ?

Cmdr_Crimson

I think that ALL of the bears in CBJ are terrifying. That's why I still won't go back in. There's just something off about them.
Even though I've never been to Country Bear Jamboree, I have no desire to grow. I find them creepy.

Funny you mention this as the creator of Five Nights at Freddy's was inspired by the MC host Henry to create the AA Terror....
tumblr_inline_ne42m4Z6tx1r1ohlx.png

Dj Corona

I don't know if they're technically considered animatronics, but two pages in, and no one brought up/mentioned the dolls of "It's a Small World" so far, and that's progress........In all seriousness though, between the spiders, and the "bugs" that run under the benches, I've never seen so many grown adults freak the you know what out at the "Bug's Life" show on a consistent basis at AK.

Cmdr_Crimson

I don't know if they're technically considered animatronics, but two pages in, and no one brought up/mentioned the dolls of "It's a Small World" so far, and that's progress........In all seriousness though, between the spiders, and the "bugs" that run under the benches, I've never seen so many grown adults freak the you know what out at the "Bug's Life" show on a consistent basis at AK.

Yeah..I'd be a bit hesitant if I wasn't paying attention too much and this started happening...
tumblr_muse2g6dQ01sjnl71o5_250.gif
escape6.gif

Maddie Terwilliger

lava+creature.jpg
tumblr_o93h8w3rrs1tg1y9yo1_500.gif

These two animatronics give me the heebie jeebies oh my gosh. The first one is the "monster" you see before you take off full speed ahead on the Journey To The Center of The Earth ride at Tokyo DisneySea... the second one is the weird and creepily GINORMOUS crocodile on Shanghai Disneyland's Roaring Rapids ride... both are terrifying in my honest opinion :bawling::eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom