Scariest animatronic in WDW?

Scariest animatronic in WDW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DisneyManOne

Have you NOT Seen Escape from Tommorow....The Small World sequence....
tumblr_muse2g6dQ01sjnl71o5_250.gif
escape6.gif

Yeah that puts the Freddy Fazbear Band to terrifying levels....:cautious:

Come on, anyone can give anything evil eyes--plus, the effects are truly terrible. I anticipate the day when Randy Moore will finally perish.

TheAmazingBobbo

Its not the scariest by any means, but there's one specific ghost on the Haunted Mansion that pops up from behind a gravestone and always scares the heck out of me... no matter how much I try to remember where it is and how to prepare for it.

tongaloosh

The one that always got me was the animatronic in One Man's Dream that didn't have a skin/face mask on it. Sure, it's neat to see how the animatronics work, but I always zipped right by that area, head down, eyes averted.

Cmdr_Crimson

The one that always got me was the animatronic in One Man's Dream that didn't have a skin/face mask on it. Sure, it's neat to see how the animatronics work, but I always zipped right by that area, head down, eyes averted.

Oh you meant this guy......
One%20Mans%20Dream%2021.jpg

Although I will say Alec-Tronic who used to be in Innoventions a bit creepy..The only thing that made it okay to watch is the Voice of Goofy Bill Farmer supplying the voice for the AA's in the show.

brb1006

Although I will say Alec-Tronic who used to be in Innoventions a bit creepy..The only thing that made it okay to watch is the Voice of Goofy Bill Farmer supplying the voice for the AA's in the show.

Reminds me of Tom Morrow 2.0 which was also in Innoventions.

tongaloosh

I guess coffee isn't the only thing giving me a jolt today :eek:

I had no idea about Bill Farmer being Alec-Tronic's voice. That's really cool!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom