Scariest animatronic in WDW?

Scariest animatronic in WDW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clover Bailey

Original Poster
Yeah, you've made great votes! However I forgot to add the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Bats to the list. They always make me duck into my train. Tell me your opinions on the bats please, I like to hear from others about them!

Clover Bailey

Original Poster
Have you NOT Seen Escape from Tommorow....The Small World sequence....
tumblr_muse2g6dQ01sjnl71o5_250.gif
escape6.gif

Yeah that puts the Freddy Fazbear Band to terrifying levels....:cautious:

I think even mentioning that movie should be against the rules on this site XD

Clover Bailey

Original Poster
The scariest animatronics ever in WDW were at the end of Splash Mountain before it's big refurb. The sight of slaughtered animals on a riverboat is definitely a lasting memory for me, and the music still played, that was frightening.

Is this a reference to the Splash Mountain creepypasta or if this is true, please tell me more about it.

Anyways, the AA in the lead right now is the Carnotaurus from DINOSAUR, but this poll is open till Christmas Eve Morning, so this could be a mere fad. I'm surprised that Stitch hasn't got a single vote yet, though looking back at his attraction, well, yeah...

wdwjmp239

The scariest WDW animatronic (according to my wife) is the jellyfish and angler fish on the Finding Nemo ride. I laugh hysterically when she starts to freak out a little. My kids think its pretty funny, as well. Of course, my five year old daughter tells my wife, "Look mommy! It's fake! You can see the machine moving." Smart kid. LOL!

wdwjmp239

The Anglefish creeps me out the most. I remeber when i first went on both The Seas with Nemo & Friends AND the Submarine Voyage at DL the Anglerfish scared the **** out of me. I'm terrified to even set foot in Dinosaur so that's why I didn't vote for the Carnotaurus

So, that's two who are freaked out about the angler fish. LOL!!!!

Incomudro

One that scared my son a few years ago and has given me fond memories and a great laugh are the headhunters with blowguns on the Jungle Cruise.
The moment is set up in such a way (as most of you know) that the guide is talking to you, diverting your attention on one side, and then the boat swings around to show the headhunters on the other side.
My son, probably 7 or 8 years old at the time ducked!
I love this memory.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom