"Saving" Disney

What would you do to revive business at WDW?

• Expand Monorail Service

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Build more Deluxe Hotels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Build more Moderate Hotels

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Build more Value Hotels

• "Re-build" popular extinct attractions

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Provide additional recreational activities

• Lower ticket prices

Votes: 26 38.8%
  • Other

Votes: 19 28.4%

• Total voters

SirNim

Other:

Start building QUALITY attractions again (DinoRama and Magic Carpets of Aladdin, anyone?!:lol: )

(which they are doing with M:S and E:E)

:)

Dayma

Start building QUALITY attractions again (DinoRama and Magic Carpets of Aladdin, anyone?!

There is NOTHING wrong with having these kind of rides. Dont people think that kids like this stuff? Its not all about ages 15-50......

I respect Disney for not giving into tempation and making rides for pg-13 audiences like Universal. They have a nice balance going now especially with M:S opening and Everest.

goofyfan13

I answered other, simply because an increase in any of the hotels is not needed right now. They have more than enough hotel rooms. Lowering ticket prices really won't do that much because a day at the parks is worth the $50. A monorail expansion won't do it either, how many people travel to Disney World just for the monorail, it is a cool thing to have, but it won't promote more sales. Now back to my answer. I believe Disney needs to build more E-tickets, and make sure all of the rides and themed areas are in tip-top shape. The problem right now Disney is having is getting more teenagers into their parks, by building more E-tickets these teens will start to flock to Disney. And by keeping the other rides and areas in great shape, people will give Disney more rave reviews, and more people will be interested in traveling there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom