SAVI - Stanza V: Team S.E.A. - PortaAdventura

AceAstro

Hey, I don't mean this to sound mean, but the last post was me, almost 24 hours ago? Which is cool I just don't want to entirely take over but it would be neat to know when you three are available or what you will be able to do so I know what I can do without wasting a ton of work on stuff we won't use or you guys don't like.
Which land would you want to work on?

pix

Which land would you want to work on?

Space if that's okay with everyone. Sense this is usually my break in between astronomy homework.

Speaking of, did anyone else know that in Tomorrowland they showed live video on the day of the moon landing??? Can you imagine being in the most magical place on Earth and watching Neil Armstrong take the first step on the mood??? Wild.
Today on Astronomy 101 with pix

Orange Cat

I’d prefer working on sky land. (by the way, is the E-ticket coaster for it gonna be from the ground-up or a re-theme?) i’ll Be unavailable for the next hour, but from there my schedule is eat, imagineer, & sleep (that last one is only a possibility). So, BYE!

AceAstro

Speaking of, did anyone else know that in Tomorrowland they showed live video on the day of the moon landing??? Can you imagine being in the most magical place on Earth and watching Neil Armstrong take the first step on the mood??? Wild.
Today on Astronomy 101 with pix
I did know that. Absolutely crazy!

I’d prefer working on sky land. (by the way, is the E-ticket coaster for it gonna be from the ground-up or a re-theme?) i’ll Be unavailable for the next hour, but from there my schedule is eat, imagineer, & sleep (that last one is only a possibility). So, BYE!
Definitely take Sky land!

AceAstro

Sky

B&M Wing Coaster - $30 million
Full land build-out (shops, dining, lands, utilities, etc.) - $25 million

Sea

Sunken ship playground movement and expansion - $3 million
D-ticket Sea ride - $25 million
Full land build-out (shops, dining, lands, utilities, etc.) - $25 million

Land

B-ticket flat ride to include more than just cars in Land area - $7 million
Basic additions to connect the land to the others - $10 million

Others

Improving esplanade between parks - $10 million
Spending time in a theme park with family - Priceless

@gam3rprincess what are you thinking for Space? A simple drop tower is about $8-10 million (just an idea I looked up quickly) but there is a ton of money left in the budget

NateD1226

Original Poster
Hey y'all! Just wanted to let you know that presentation is going to be like a trip report. It is basically gonna be about us traveling as group to Europe and go see all the parks and what is new they have to offer. So when doing your writeups, make it like you were experiencing it and you were there looking at it.

AceAstro

I thought those would use pre-existing landscape.
There isn't much there. Just the Ferrari Land and kids area

1582403417818.png

Have to demo Parking lots for the new lands

NateD1226

Original Poster
Example if you need one:

spacemt354

Chili's
Example if you need one:
In all my years on here that was probably the most challenging project I ever worked on

I just remember everyone had different ideas, it was a long project, but I think the struggles on that one helped for the Lego project in Stanza IV

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom