Premium Member
and for a size comparison..

Attachments

• savedisneysticker2.jpg
    savedisneysticker2.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 140

xfkirsten

Originally posted by mkt
I got mine this evening!! I'll be putting it on Monty tomorrow.. I'm scotch-taping it to the inside though, to protect it from the elements

Thats what I did. So that if, god willing, I get a new car in the future, I can just transfer it to another car.

-Kirsten

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
and now for the scan

Attachments

• savedisneysticker3.jpg
    savedisneysticker3.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 121

mkt

Premium Member
Free

Nada

Zilch

Gratis

$0.00

00¢

Not a Friggin Dime

prberk

MKT, I know you only work AT Disney, not FOR; but would you or any cast members get in trouble for putting it on your car and driving into the cast member parking?

Just wondered, since they banned that site from the disney portals/networks.

mkt

Premium Member
disney has no right to do anything to mine or any other CM's cars in regards to the stickers. If I see the sticker has been removed, or my car has been moved due to the sticker being on it.. you can bet your ______ I will not be quiet about that. off topic... i'll start posting some pictures of Monty and his new sticker at WDW starting soon

General Grizz

Hmm..I wonder if we could get a good stockpiling of these things and leave them by accident at the attractions. . . like gum. :lookaroun :p

I just got mine. The word "Disney" is slightly distorted with the black edges, but I was very pleased. I was tempted to tack it on the school bulliten board. :D

xfkirsten

Grizz - I've been thinking something similar. Cept you know they'll get "cleaned up." But what about taking a bunch of them whenever we go into the parks and specifically hand them to people... not being obnoxious, salesman like about them, but maybe wear one of Rob's "Roy > Michael" shirts to get the attention to it and give anyone who's interested a bumper sticker?

-Kirsten

mkt

Premium Member
heres a shot of Monty taken in the Chatham Square parking lot sporting his lovely new sticker...

Attachments

• 100_0689.jpg
    100_0689.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 149

tigsmom

Katie spotted a girl in school today with a bumper sticker on her binder, but lost her in the crowd so she couldn't talk to her.

Spread the word!! :sohappy:

mkt

Premium Member
and closer up

Attachments

• 100_0687.jpg
    100_0687.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 145

Shaman

Originally posted by tigsmom
Katie spotted a girl in school today with a bumper sticker on her binder, but lost her in the crowd so she couldn't talk to her.

Spread the word!! :sohappy:

:sohappy:

prberk

Originally posted by xfkirsten
Grizz - I've been thinking something similar. Cept you know they'll get "cleaned up." But what about taking a bunch of them whenever we go into the parks and specifically hand them to people... not being obnoxious, salesman like about them, but maybe wear one of Rob's "Roy > Michael" shirts to get the attention to it and give anyone who's interested a bumper sticker?

-Kirsten

I think that is a good idea as long as it is only after someone asks you about your shirt.

In fact, I started thinking earlier about the meeting with institutional shareholders being held at the Contemporary, and I realized that they had done it there (and even at WDW itself), because it is completely cut off from non-Disney influences. Even protesters cannot picket on the roadway to it....

But T-shirts are an amazing way to get the message across in an entirely unthreatening way. And if they ask you about it, you can hand out the bumper sticker (or even savedisney.com "business cards" that you could print out on your own computer and have in your pocket!)

Wow, the more I think about that... the business card thing is a very good tool when used this way. Maybe you orlando passholders can help us!!!!!!

Shaman

Originally posted by prberk
I think that is a good idea as long as it is only after someone asks you about your shirt.

In fact, I started thinking earlier about the meeting with institutional shareholders being held at the Contemporary, and I realized that they had done it there (and even at WDW itself), because it is completely cut off from non-Disney influences. Even protesters cannot picket on the roadway to it....

But T-shirts are an amazing way to get the message across in an entirely unthreatening way. And if they ask you about it, you can hand out the bumper sticker (or even savedisney.com "business cards" that you could print out on your own computer and have in your pocket!)

Wow, the more I think about that... the business card thing is a very good tool when used this way. Maybe you orlando passholders can help us!!!!!!

That sounds like an idea....the most important thing to do is to spread the word not only to regular people...but also to the stockholders....there are many ways of doing that......

so we have card idea, the bumper stickers are being sent, hmmm I guess I could send out emails to everyone I know and their mothers (informing them of the movement).....lol.....

*sits by a single candle's light, thinking of ways to spread the word*

:hammer:

xfkirsten

Originally posted by prberk

I agree totally about waiting until someone asks - coming across as too pushy would do more harm than good!

And that's a good idea about home-printed business cards!!!

I'm not an Orlando passholder... however, I am a passholder here on the left coast... DL is covered! ;)

-Kirsten

Shaman

Originally posted by xfkirsten
I agree totally about waiting until someone asks - coming across as too pushy would do more harm than good!

And that's a good idea about home-printed business cards!!!

I'm not an Orlando passholder... however, I am a passholder here on the left coast... DL is covered! ;)

-Kirsten

Wooohooo....forgot about DL......good to know we have operatives there too...

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom