SaveDisney.com - Mr. Disney and Mr. Gold's New Web Site

Gregory

A REPLY!!!!!!

Dear Supporter:

I enormously appreciate your support and offer to be of help. Our opposition to both an entrenched CEO and directors at Disney has clearly touched a nerve. Letters similar to yours are arriving by the truckload.

We are deeply committed to restoring the Disney magic and want to ensure that the Company honors its heritage and stands for quality and integrity of its products and services for future generations to come.

Please stay in touch with us via our website - www.savedisney.com - - and we will begin to communicate with you regularly regarding our collective efforts to restore the magic.

Again, thanks for your continuing support and remember, it all started with a mouse!

Sincerely,

Roy Disney

If you do not wish to be included on our mailing list, please reply to this e-mail with the word "remove" in the subject line.

I can't decided if this is a personal response, or a general one...

It was an actual reply, with my message included... Its not like it was just from a newsletter...

The only reason I think it was personal was because it said "and offer to be of help." Everything else is probably just a general letter...

The reason this stands out is because I did offer to help work on the site to make it a bit more attractive...

Anyone else get a reply?

Gregory

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
I just got the same reply. But how would you feel replying individually to 5500 emails? :lol:

Hmm... so its not a personal one...

Oh well.. thats OK... I didn't expect a real reply...

I just think that if they joined some message boards, or had one on their site, that they could generate tons of support... Be like the "Citizen King" (From England, maybe? Can't remember... but he got that nick name because he was king, but interacted with the poorer people...)

SirNim

Yup. I got the same one. :)

They must have actually gone through all of the messages, picking out those in support of their mission and sending them that message, and maybe perhaps sending off a different general message to those who do not seem to be supportive (who wouldn't support them, though? :))

Eh... I dunno...

:) At least I got a reply, albeit a general one! :) :sohappy:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
I too recieved the same reply. At least we could have recieved personal letters. Hopefully Roy and Stanley were the ones who read the letters themselves and not some workers who see the email, and reply with this made up letter.

jcrb

Original Poster
SaveDisney.com

Check out Santa's Naughty and Nice List!
---------------------------------------------------------

We welcome your letters, comments, and suggestions. You can e-mail either of us by clicking on the following links:

Contact Us (Santa's Nice List)
Roy Disney
Stanley Gold

Contact the Board (Santa's Naughty List)

Stanley and I encourage each of you to share your observations and concerns with the Directors at The Walt Disney Company. You can email the following:

George Mitchell - Presiding Director
Judy Estrin - Chair of the Compensation Committee
John Bryson - Chair of Governance & Nominating Committee
We feel it important that the Directors hear and listen to the voices of the owners of The Company for whom they work: namely you – the shareholders.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom