Save the Adventurers Club

_caleb

If I'm not mistaken, the bar on the ground floor is pretty much exactly where it was in the AC... which makes for a particularly nostalgic moment as you're chomping down some candied bacon and a bourbon. 😊
Yep! I was going to put together some side-by-side photos, but never got around to it. Much of the building layout seems the same.

Master Gracey

Original Poster
Kungaloosh Adventurers,

As is Club tradition on this night each year, I give to you one of the most secret, and often overlooked Club tradition that occurred only at Midnight of Christmas Eve 1937, the annual Adventurers retelling of "T'was the Night Before Christmas". For full effect, press play at the stroke of midnight tonight, accompanied by your favorite Yuletide beverage: eggnog, wassail, Yakoose Mousse, or a Kungaloosh.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and KUNGALOOSH!!!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Kungaloosh Adventurers,

As is Club tradition on this night each year, I give to you one of the most secret, and often overlooked Club tradition that occurred only at Midnight of Christmas Eve 1937, the annual Adventurers retelling of "T'was the Night Before Christmas". For full effect, press play at the stroke of midnight tonight, accompanied by your favorite Yuletide beverage: eggnog, wassail, Yakoose Mousse, or a Kungaloosh.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and KUNGALOOSH!!!

Kungaloosh!

Master Gracey

Original Poster
Kungaloosh Adventurers,

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and my we celebrate inside Merriweather Pleasure’s earthbound treehouse again some day in the future! KUNGALOOSH!!!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
While everyone is here, I have a question. Does anyone remember a plane wing. It was Blue white and gold?
This one?

2673522782_740820c519_b.jpg
0e745643117c992d08e80c813773e214.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom