Saratoga Springs

StarWarsGirl

Original Poster
Hello all,

My best friend and I booked a studio at Saratoga Springs for the begining of February for the two of us (although a third friend may come too). I haven't stayed here since it opened, so I have a few questions.

1. For the quiet pools, what are the hours? I sometimes like to go to the hot tub at 11 pm and I'm wondering if I will have any trouble accessing it.
2. Can you rent bikes for the length of your stay? I'm thinking this would be an easy way to get around.

Any other thoughts on the resort would be appreciated. Thanks!

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Hello all,

My best friend and I booked a studio at Saratoga Springs for the begining of February for the two of us (although a third friend may come too). I haven't stayed here since it opened, so I have a few questions.

1. For the quiet pools, what are the hours? I sometimes like to go to the hot tub at 11 pm and I'm wondering if I will have any trouble accessing it.
2. Can you rent bikes for the length of your stay? I'm thinking this would be an easy way to get around.

Any other thoughts on the resort would be appreciated. Thanks!
Technically, the quiet pools close at either 10 or 11, but we've seen people in there long past those hours.
You can rent bikes, but I'm not sure if you can do length of stay. We're DVC members, and SSR is our home resort. We've stayed there many times, but have never rented a bike. Sorry for not being more help.

slappy magoo

On WDW's site, it looks like bike rental rates are a flat $18 per hour.
There are outside companies that rent bikes on a per day basis for the length of your trip, including pickup/drop-off starting at what seems to be around $20-25 per day. Can't vouch for them but the price is certainly better then $18 per hour.
Is far as bikes being "an easy way to get around," you don't mean throughout the entire WDW resort, do you? Like a plan to bike to Magic Kingdom or something like that?

Sloppy Magog is right. We could take the rental bikes from SSR to Old Key West, but not beyond. Disney Springs was out as well. You would need to ask what the restrictions are for outside rentals.

StarWarsGirl

Original Poster
On WDW's site, it looks like bike rental rates are a flat $18 per hour.
There are outside companies that rent bikes on a per day basis for the length of your trip, including pickup/drop-off starting at what seems to be around $20-25 per day. Can't vouch for them but the price is certainly better then $18 per hour.
Is far as bikes being "an easy way to get around," you don't mean throughout the entire WDW resort, do you? Like a plan to bike to Magic Kingdom or something like that?
Oh, good grief, no. Just to get around Saratoga since it's a large resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom