Saratoga Springs or Old Key West

Shimmer73083

I received an email yesterday for this, too. I was worried though because I had to wait until this morning to call and book.

Well, we got it!!!!!!! My Disney GF and I upgraded from a room at Pop Century to a one bedroom Deluxe Villa at Saratoga Springs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 nights/6 days in the world coming up in September with free dining and two one-day base tickets = 623.26 TOTAL!!!!!!!!!!

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

prspeppers

Your not going to go wrong either way....I prefer OKW. Saratoga is basically brand new and is in better condition...I had a wonderful time staying there. You can also walk to Downtown Disney much easier. But you cant beat the vibe, landscaping or layout of OKW. Its really a fantastic place to stay....And VERY relaxing!

Upvote 0

Figments Friend

So a friend of mine just recieved this same e-mail offer the other day as many here have, and was asking my advice on it. After being miffed in good humored 'jealously' ( as i never get these offers..as i visit too often..) i helped him make a decision.

After talking about it, and voicing my views, i started to think- has this type of offer been done before?

He was wary of booking as he was concerned he was either going to be bombarded with time-share pitches, or it was a ploy to entice him to pay off the balance remaining on his trip booking.

I assured him it was neither ( well,...maybe not the sales pitch..lol) but in theory i said it was probably being offered to get folks already booked into the Values OUT to make room for new bookings. In other words, empty those pre-booked rooms by sending out a 'upgrade' offer to entice people to move over to OKW or SS. Thus, Disney could then open up and offer the Values rooms again ( making it more attractive to budget minded Guests these days..)

I am curious as to if these 'upgrade' offers have been 'out there' before. I seem to remember something similar not too long ago...

Any one remember...or can enlighten me?

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

I am so jealous, I must have got a dozen PIN Codes since January and the one that I was love to have, I don't get!!! Just my luck! :ROFLOL: At least I am going to Disney thou!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom