Saratoga Spa

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Cast members are known to embellish, and I feel like we would have noticed this happening if it was all ripped out. I’m at Saratoga at least once a week and haven’t seen any construction indicating that the spa has been gutted. @danlb_2000 have you seen any permits?
Interesting and a good point. Maybe he's just been told that it's happening, and assumed it already had.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Cast members are known to embellish, and I feel like we would have noticed this happening if it was all ripped out. I’m at Saratoga at least once a week and haven’t seen any construction indicating that the spa has been gutted. @danlb_2000 have you seen any permits?

Since 2020 there have only been two permits for the Spa..

This one from 2021 for IT network work, and there were other IT networks permits for other parts of Saratoga the same day...

https://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagleweb/downloads/20210239170.pdf?parent=DOC3178S7178

and this one for General Construction on 3/18/2022. The contractor is MMR Constructors which tends to do heavy duty industrial and electrical work. They would seem more suited to work related to a Spa then to an office environment.

https://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagleweb/downloads/20220178336.pdf?parent=DOC3331S13170&guest=true

Last edited:

castlecake2.0

Thing is it would be relatively easy to add some furniture to a treatment room and plug in some office equipment.

So this could be a temporary measure. I guess.
That’s what I’m thinking. My fiancé was working there all last year and walked down the backstage hallway behind the spa everyday and saw no construction or destruction, but like you said it’s easy to throw in some desks as a temporary measure.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Thing is it would be relatively easy to add some furniture to a treatment room and plug in some office equipment.

So this could be a temporary measure. I guess.

That’s what I’m thinking. My fiancé was working there all last year and walked down the backstage hallway behind the spa everyday and saw no construction or destruction, but like you said it’s easy to throw in some desks as a temporary measure.
Temporary makes the most sense until they open the Celebration office again. Maybe the spa will come back some day. We can only hope.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom