Sanaa or Boma?

rufio

Original Poster
As most of you know, I'm going to WDW for my wedding and Disneymoon this December. And as many of you also know, I am wishy-washy when it comes to ADRs. I've changed a few already! Now for today's inquiry:

We're staying at Kidani Village for the second half of our trip and we currently have dinner ressies for Sanaa. I hadn't thought about my food restrictions, but now it's a lingering thought. I don't eat fish, neither of us eat pork, I'm allergic to yeast and mushrooms. With these restrictions in mind, which is better, Sanaa or Boma? Neither of us have any issues with Boma, we had just heard that Sanaa was the nicer restaurant. We are on DDP, so cost is no issue. Of the two restaurants, which is the best, in your opinion (better in general or as far as food allergies) and why?

Mukta

I have eaten at them both and I enjoy them both.
I think that you will enjoy Sanaa. I got a lot of personal attention there and I think they will accommodate your allergies well.

NiarrNDisney

I like them both but as I have said before "I am not the biggest fan of buffets" so my vote goes to Sanaa.
It has such a beautiful atmosphere, getting to see the animals from your table is a bonus, and the menu
is one of the best on property!

real mad hatter

I had lunch at Sanaa approx 4 weeks ago.It was very good,but then again I do love Indian cuisine.Haven't tried Boma but did ask the other day on a different thread and it was voted the best buffet at WDW.

rufio

Original Poster
I had lunch at Sanaa approx 4 weeks ago.It was very good,but then again I do love Indian cuisine.Haven't tried Boma but did ask the other day on a different thread and it was voted the best buffet at WDW.

That thread made me second guess myself a little! :D

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
As most of you know, I'm going to WDW for my wedding and Disneymoon this December. And as many of you also know, I am wishy-washy when it comes to ADRs. I've changed a few already! Now for today's inquiry:

We're staying at Kidani Village for the second half of our trip and we currently have dinner ressies for Sanaa. I hadn't thought about my food restrictions, but now it's a lingering thought. I don't eat fish, neither of us eat pork, I'm allergic to yeast and mushrooms. With these restrictions in mind, which is better, Sanaa or Boma? Neither of us have any issues with Boma, we had just heard that Sanaa was the nicer restaurant. We are on DDP, so cost is no issue. Of the two restaurants, which is the best, in your opinion (better in general or as far as food allergies) and why?

Boma is fantastic, a spot that i always try to include in my ADRs, the srlection of food is huge and it seems to me that there should be something for everyone.

Sanaa i have not been to yet but on my next trip all AKL restaurants are on our list as they all seem to be very consistent!

Fraisie

I have not been to Sanaa but I went to Boma last year and immediatly declared it was my favorite buffet ever.

We have it booked for our trip in 3 weeks.

wiigirl

Can't go wrong with either....but if I had to choose Boma.

75.gif

rufio

Original Poster

Also, question: are zebra domes available at Sanaa? They are essential on this trip.

plaz10

Zebra Domes are not available at Sanaa - but they are available in the Mara quick service restaurant over at AKL. You can buy 5 of them for a snack credit in the refrigerated section.

We absolutely love Sanaa. Fantastic meals all around. Have it booked for our trip in 2 weeks. And we walked over to AKL just to check out the resort and stopped at Mara to buy the ZDomes. Good stuff. I vote Sanaa and a trip to Mara

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom