Sad News About Planned September 2019 Trip

yensid67

I just wanted to let you guys know that my last and final trip that was suppose to take place in September 2019 has now been confirmed and canceled! Ther4e is no hope in salvaging it in any way! I have enjoyed my time on the board, giving advice and making friends. I will pop in once in awhile, but not as often as I did(everyday!). I am a little sad abut the decision, but I have my eye on the prize...since I won't be going "home", I have decided to continue to save each week as usual but with the goal to buy a new, used car in July 2020! Waiting until then gives me a good strong $2,000.00-$3,000.00 to go in with! I guess a new car is more important!? (I keep telling myself that and maybe I'll believe it!) If anyone needs help planning your trip, I will be more than happy to help you in anyway I can, although I am a novice, there are many others on here that can be more helpful...kingdom konsultants raise your hands! Take care, and be kind to one another!
~Will

John park hopper

I think more and more of us in our age group are thinking twice about going to Disney. We will be going in May with my son, daughter in law and 2 grand daughters age 4 and 6. Hate to say it but it may be our last trip. Disney's ever increasing cost and crowds --all good things must come to an end

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I hear this constantly.... I think this is why my husband and I have been cruising more and more. We usually do our hosted cruise on a Disney ship every year and this year we are hosting one on RCCL. For a 7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise, we have clients paying $1,800 for an inside stateroom for 2 adults on the Symphony of the Seas.

Pam

Upvote 0

John park hopper

I hear this constantly.... I think this is why my husband and I have been cruising more and more. We usually do our hosted cruise on a Disney ship every year and this year we are hosting one on RCCL. For a 7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise, we have clients paying $1,800 for an inside stateroom for 2 adults on the Symphony of the Seas.

Pam
Exactly---- we have been cruising more also last year Alaska cruise - Disney this year-- Caribbean / Panama Canal cruise next year--- we have had good luck with Holland America I see more cruises in our future

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Exactly---- we have been cruising more also last year Asks cruise - Disney this year-- Caribbean / Panama Canal cruise next year--- we have had good luck with Holland America I see more cruises in our future
My husband and I were on the new Celebrity Edge in Dec.
Next years hosted cruise will be DCL Western Caribbean @Monty @Master Yoda @marni1971 @wannabeBelle
We are also going to be selling the new Virgin Voyages that are adult only cruises.

Pam

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I am looking forward to the hosted cruise we are doing this year. I sailed on the Symphony in the first week of December and it was pretty amazing!!! With the group rate we got for the up and coming sailing, it is an incredible bargain. RCCL is looking to up their game and are re-doing their island in the Bahamas to have a LOT more activities and options for everyone to do on Coco Cay. St Thomas was lovely and I am looking forward to going there again and St Kitts is going to be new for me. Marie

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Today I checked out what it would cost to get a room only reservation for just a couple days, and found out that you cannot book Magical Express unless you have park tickets attached to your reservation! We have gone several times with just a room only and got to use ME so that was new.
That is absolutely not true. Magical Express is still complimentary with a Disney resort room only or vacation package stay. Marie

Last edited:
Upvote 0

wendysue

That is absolutely not true. Magical Express is still complimentary with a Disney resort room only or vacation package stay. Marie
I understand. I have a few days of tickets left over from awhile back. What I had to do was book the room and then go back in on My Disney Experience and add ME to my room reservation. It absolutely would not offer it to me at the booking site without purchasing tickets. It all worked out though.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom