Ryan Gosling: 'Walt'

Howe

I saw this poster this weekend and thought it was real at first! I agree that he would make a great Walt.

Also thing Jean Dujardin would be a good Walt as well!

Pioneer Hall

While I like the idea, I can understand a movie like that not happening. A movie about Disney's life (or anyone for that matter) would need to showcase some of the bad with the good. Disney probably wouldn't want to show off any of the negative qualities that Walt had (which is understandable). However, if the movie was all just looking at all the great things he did, I don't think the regular movie going public would really enjoy it.

Doctor Seeker

Gosling as Walt Disney is perfect... especially because of his love and appreciation for Disneyland. He supposedly visits it a few times a year.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
I wish they hadn't made such a sloppy movie for The Country Bears.. it probably would've been better if it were a cartoon.. or idk.. that movie didn't make sense at all and didn't seem to relate to it at all

I'm all for a Walt Disney documentary. But I'd like a movie based on The Enchanted Tiki Room.. That would be an interesting storyline with the singing birds and the gods and stuff.

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

cpeterstx

We NEED a Walt biopic

In my opinion, regardless of the cast and director, we need a biopic about Walt. I think we have, as a nation, lost that spirit of wonder that Walt carried with him throughout his life. We've lost our willingness to take creative risks and pursue our dreams to fruition. Obviously, one movie will not solve all the problems of the world...but if it inspires one person, just one person, to pursue their creative dreams, it's worth the investment.

WondersOfLife

Original Poster
I think they might also should consider making a sherman brothers movies too.

-WondersOfLife

prberk

I think they might also should consider making a sherman brothers movies too.

-WondersOfLife

Well, there has been a completely wonderful Sherman Bros. documentary. You should check it out. It is called, The Boys.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Boys-Sher...1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1334353038&sr=1-1

Buy the DVD. The special features alone are a treasure trove for their fans.

In fact, every item suggested on that page (especially "Walt and El Grupo" and "Frank and Ollie") is worth buying.

Paul

WondersOfLife

Original Poster
Well, there has been a completely wonderful Sherman Bros. documentary. You should check it out. It is called, The Boys.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Boys-Sher...1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1334353038&sr=1-1

Buy the DVD. The special features alone are a treasure trove for their fans.

In fact, every item suggested on that page (especially "Walt and El Grupo" and "Frank and Ollie") is worth buying.

Paul

I've never seen that! Thanks! :)

-WondersOfLife

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom