runDisney Virtual Running Events

OG Runner

Almost forgot, just logged on, I had thought about just doing one of them, but only the challenge is left so looks like I’m in for three! 😁

I ran into the same situation with the same result. I went on about an hour and half after registration started and all of
the individual races were sold out. Now both I and my girlfriend are registered for the challenge.

Christi22222

Ditto. Didn't decide to do the virtual races until the last couple days. So the challenge it is! Missing the in person races - BAD! After 6 years in a row of marathon weekend, my husband and I decided to take a break. We took two years off and were ready for another Dopey this January, but we all know how that ended. :( Hopefully these virtual races will provide a little Run Disney magic in our lives.

OG Runner

Ditto. Didn't decide to do the virtual races until the last couple days. So the challenge it is! Missing the in person races - BAD! After 6 years in a row of marathon weekend, my husband and I decided to take a break. We took two years off and were ready for another Dopey this January, but we all know how that ended. :( Hopefully these virtual races will provide a little Run Disney magic in our lives.

Fingers crossed for Marathon weekend 2022!

Christi22222

I am surprised by that, as well. I wonder if it is because there are so many virtual race options now? Or if folks are sick of virtual races? Or money is tight with folks? Hmmm.......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom