runDisney Virtual Running Events

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Mine are still in Orlando...where they've been since August 18th, when the shipping info was sent to FedEx. Nothing has changed since that date. Not a happy camper.
Same here, shipping info created 8/18, no progress since then

surfsupdon

I flew down to Universal this past Monday-Thursday. I ran a 5K on their property and it felt amazing to be back in that tropical themed environment while running. I missed it. Even tho I already ran my virtual, i ran it again in Fla!! Haha

Stopped by Epcot and HS too. It was great to be back :)

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I just sent an email to runDisney asking them to explain why this is so screwed up. I'd contact FedEx, but without that tracking number.....

I just sent an email to runDisney asking them to explain why this is so screwed up. I'd contact FedEx, but without that tracking number.....
Good luck with run Disney! They only know one answer, and I’ve just been getting the same reply over and over and over. Even my mom has tried to email them to no avail. Why they can’t answer anyone truthfully, idk!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Good luck with run Disney! They only know one answer, and I’ve just been getting the same reply over and over and over. Even my mom has tried to email them to no avail. Why they can’t answer anyone truthfully, idk!

The next step is call them in a few days. Sorry, this is on them. I've got ladies in my FB running group posting photos of themselves wearing their medals. To have the package suddenly disappear from my list isn't acceptable. And I'd set up notices for it.

The next step is call them in a few days. Sorry, this is on them. I've got ladies in my FB running group posting photos of themselves wearing their medals. To have the package suddenly disappear from my list isn't acceptable. And I'd set up notices for it.
I’m set up for notifications as well. I’ve been seeing pics of people who live out west in the middle of the desert and they have theirs already. That was back in early July though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom