• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

runDisney Virtual Running Events

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Guess what MAGICALLY reappeared in my list of FedEx shipments? I screen shot the notice so if it disappears again, I can at least try to find out what happened. Put the tracking number into the Virtual assistant. Response - shipping label created but package not delivered to FedEx...nearly two weeks ago. ☹️

Guess what MAGICALLY reappeared in my list of FedEx shipments? I screen shot the notice so if it disappears again, I can at least try to find out what happened. Put the tracking number into the Virtual assistant. Response - shipping label created but package not delivered to FedEx...nearly two weeks ago. ☹
Yep! Same here.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Congrats! Mine is still just pending/label printed Aug. 18, but it’s estimated that it will ship Aug 24! 😜

I’m starting to think that my shipment is on the same timeline as the Space 220 restaurant opening (“opening this winter” for over a year now). 😩

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Congrats! Mine is still just pending/label printed Aug. 18, but it’s estimated that it will ship Aug 24! 😜

I’m starting to think that my shipment is on the same timeline as the Space 220 restaurant opening (“opening this winter” for over a year now). 😩

I don't know whether to laugh or cry for you....so I'll do both. 😁

😄 😢

Surferboy567

Let us know if you hear anything. We also haven’t gotten medals, so it’s not just you.

I will always let everyone know. ANYONE who hasn’t gotten medals if you do NOT have a tracking number I would send runDisney a message using the contact us page. They where able to provide me with my tracking number.

btw mine is “Pending shipment” since August 27th.

EDIT: Oh, and provide your confirmation number.

RememberWhen

Original Poster
I will always let everyone know. ANYONE who hasn’t gotten medals if you do NOT have a tracking number I would send runDisney a message using the contact us page. They where able to provide me with my tracking number.

btw mine is “Pending shipment” since August 27th.

EDIT: Oh, and provide your confirmation number.
Will do. Thanks!

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Just got my notification that Fedex now has my package and have it scheduled to be delivered 9/9/20, only 23 days after the label was printed! I do take some solace in the fact that I called it that I wouldn’t get mine until mid-September back when people first started reporting getting these things though, haha 😜

Just got my notification that Fedex now has my package and have it scheduled to be delivered 9/9/20, only 23 days after the label was printed! I do take some solace in the fact that I called it that I wouldn’t get mine until mid-September back when people first started reporting getting these things though, haha 😜
Mine arrived today via usps, but I am currently down at Disney’s vero beach so I’ll take a look when I get back home. Going to Epcot tomorrow!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom