runDisney Virtual Running Events

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Awesome! I’m starting to get anxious, hopefully soon!

Love runDisney virtual races.
I wouldn’t worry too much about it unless it gets to be mid-to-late September and you haven’t gotten them. Disney isn’t exactly known for getting these things out quickly and, if I had to guess, I bet they probably have a skeleton crew processing thousands of these things a bit at a time causing it to take longer than normal to get them all mailed out. Also, between the UPS, FedEx, and USPS apps, regardless of how it’s shipped, you should know it’s coming a few days in advance if you sign up for their notifications.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Pretty sure my medals just shipped. I am not expecting anything from FedEx and I haven't ordered anything online lately

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200824-130524_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200824-130524_Chrome.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 64

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Pretty sure my medals just shipped. I am not expecting anything from FedEx and I haven't ordered anything online lately
Me too (at least they’ve printed the label anyway)! I was sure with my luck I’d be one of the ones that didn’t get it til well into September 😁
EDEEAAA9-71F1-4929-8D9F-B76A8EDF6220.jpeg

Has anybody gotten refunds for any W&D races they opted out of yet?

Last edited:

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Had to log out of FedEx app and log back in. Finally have notification. Info sent to FedEx on August 18th, but no package progress or delivery date.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Mine are still stuck in Orlando. Taking a loooooong time to print that label - since August 18th.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Mine are still stuck in Orlando. Taking a loooooong time to print that label - since August 18th.

my label printed 8/12 and was just picked up yesterday but since it's going Orlando to Orlando - i got it next day

also mine came straight FedEx and didn't get handed over to USPS

LAKid53

Premium Member
my label printed 8/12 and was just picked up yesterday but since it's going Orlando to Orlando - i got it next day

also mine came straight FedEx and didn't get handed over to USPS

You could have driven over to the plant runDisney shipped the medals from and saved them a few $$.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Mine are still in Orlando...where they've been since August 18th, when the shipping info was sent to FedEx. Nothing has changed since that date. Not a happy camper.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom