runDisney Virtual Running Events

durangojim

MY MEDALS HAVE ARRIVEDDDD!!! For those wondering Iā€™m down in SoCal, they shipped from OL, Florida. I got mine in a little white box, and the keepsake is the little pin!!!!!!!!!
Also yep, the Haunted Mansion pin has a sort of bubble layer on it, Leota is using the effect the statues do in the ride line, the face is pushed back so it looks like it follows you when you look at different angles! The tea party has stained glass art where the ā€œ2020ā€ is. ITS AMAZINGGGGG
Awesome! Did it come via stamps.com by any chance?

I guess no one here in Florida has received their medal or series medals yet?? Sis and I are still waiting and waiting and waiting!! Seems like itā€™s never going to end. o_O

Surferboy567

I know that technically they said the medals wouldnā€™t be shipped by ā€œend of the event timeframeā€ but as I see and hear reports of more and more people getting the medals. I wonder how they are shipping them out and when they will arrive.

I know that technically they said the medals wouldnā€™t be shipped by ā€œend of the event timeframeā€ but as I see and hear reports of more and more people getting the medals. I wonder how they are shipping them out and when they will arrive.
Iā€™m afraid those of us here in Florida wonā€™t get them until late September. I tried emailing with them but it was like I was speaking with a robot šŸ¤– Who only knows one answer. Why Run Disney why?? :banghead::banghead:

Surferboy567

Iā€™m afraid those of us here in Florida wonā€™t get them until late September. I tried emailing with them but it was like I was speaking with a robot šŸ¤– Who only knows one answer. Why Run Disney why?? :banghead::banghead:

Iā€™m not sure about that I see and hear lots of reports receiving their medals. Iā€™m hoping it will come next week (hopefully as early as Monday). Itā€™s worth noting that Iā€™m not in Florida though.

Surferboy567

Still no Haunted Mansion virtual medal. Has anyone gotten that apart from the 3-race challenge pack?

Still nothing here, I am a challenge runner. It seems though, that is normal at least according to the runDisney reddit. I think they are having possible delays all around.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom