runDisney Virtual Running Events

Ran Haunted Mansion Virtual 5k this AM. It's hot. That's all I'm going to say...don't ask about pacing or time.

Now where are my medals??!!!!
I don’t have mine either, and I probably won’t get them until late September. :banghead: I’ve pretty much have just forgotten about them. If they come great, and if not, I don’t care. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hey, LAKID I finally got informed delivery by the usps working now. Says it can take up to 3 days to start getting notices though. I ended up having to get a verification code in the mail to set it up. :)

durangojim

I have a notification on my FedEx app that I’m due to receive a package from Halo Branded Solutions in Orlando on 8/24 via smartpost. Looking it up this seems that this will be all the medals including the challenge one. My last name starts with M and I’m in Michigan.

Surferboy567

I have a notification on my FedEx app that I’m due to receive a package from Halo Branded Solutions in Orlando on 8/24 via smartpost. Looking it up this seems that this will be all the medals including the challenge one. My last name starts with M and I’m in Michigan.

According to the subreddit, lots of people confirm that Halo Branded Solutions is the medals. So that should be them.

Are they sending them alphabetically? Probably not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom