runDisney Virtual Running Events

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
i have now enrolled in UPS, Fedex and USPS informed delivery. Hopefully my challenge package will arrive soon

The problem with USPS informed delivery for packages is they don't tell you who the sender is. I have a package coming today....the email says "Stamps.com"

Surferboy567

It appears the Madam Leota medal has some kind of double layer to it. It looks like leota is behind a pane or something. Hard to tell but I saw this via some other person receiving their series.

dude_3838

MY MEDALS HAVE ARRIVEDDDD!!! For those wondering I’m down in SoCal, they shipped from OL, Florida. I got mine in a little white box, and the keepsake is the little pin!!!!!!!!!
Also yep, the Haunted Mansion pin has a sort of bubble layer on it, Leota is using the effect the statues do in the ride line, the face is pushed back so it looks like it follows you when you look at different angles! The tea party has stained glass art where the “2020” is. ITS AMAZINGGGGG

Attachments

• 8C9DFC2C-B4E0-449E-80B6-B424D946DEC5.jpeg
    8C9DFC2C-B4E0-449E-80B6-B424D946DEC5.jpeg
    155 KB · Views: 80

Surferboy567

MY MEDALS HAVE ARRIVEDDDD!!! For those wondering I’m down in SoCal, they shipped from OL, Florida. I got mine in a little white box, and the keepsake is the little pin!!!!!!!!!
Also yep, the Haunted Mansion pin has a sort of bubble layer on it, Leota is using the effect the statues do in the ride line, the face is pushed back so it looks like it follows you when you look at different angles! The tea party has stained glass art where the “2020” is. ITS AMAZINGGGGG

Great to see! What a great bunch of medals can’t wait to get mine.

I’m in Gainesville FL, and it seems like my sister’s and I’s series packages will never come. I have even emailed Run Disney to no avail. How hard is it to deliver to Gainesville FL??

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
I’m in Gainesville FL, and it seems like my sister’s and I’s series packages will never come. I have even emailed Run Disney to no avail. How hard is it to deliver to Gainesville FL??
I know the feeling! I think a lot of cities’ package processing is delayed if it is USPS. Everything I’ve ordered (8-9 packages) in the past month has made it to the processing facility 5 minutes East of my house in normal timeframes but they end up showing “in transit” for 5-7 days before making it to the facility 5 minutes West of my house and going out for delivery the next day. I’m assuming I’ll get these toward the end of next week if mine shipped at the same time as the others.

Also: https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

I’m trying to sign-up for informed delivery with usps but what a pain. LAKiD suggested I try that.
I know the feeling! I think a lot of cities’ package processing is delayed if it is USPS. Everything I’ve ordered (8-9 packages) in the past month has made it to the processing facility 5 minutes East of my house in normal timeframes but they end up showing “in transit” for 5-7 days before making it to the facility 5 minutes West of my house and going out for delivery the next day. I’m assuming I’ll get these toward the end of next week if mine shipped at the same time as the others.

Also: https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Hello LAKID! Where do I go for informed Delivery?? Thank you 😊

Download the USPS app to your phone. Looks like this on Android

Screenshot_20200805-182622.png

Click on Informed Delivery and set up an account. You'll then get daily emails when both packages and first class mail is to be delivered. You get scans of first class mail in the email. You can click, though the app, on packages getting delivered and add a nickname. Packages from Amazon will have their name, but others may not. If you didn't receive the 1st class mail to be delivered that day, you can notify the post office. It's pretty cool.

I did download the app and try to sign-up, but it doesn’t recognize my number as a US phone number. I might have to go to the post office. I have the new iPhone-11. Don’t know if it’s my phone or what.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom