runDisney Virtual Running Events

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
The theme definitely has something to do with it. Still no email.

Check the email address on your registration. But if you screen shot the "receipt" and it shows up in your rD account (and there's a charge on your card), you're in.

Surferboy567

Check the email address on your registration. But if you screen shot the "receipt" and it shows up in your rD account (and there's a charge on your card), you're in.

Both those things have happened...so that is good. Even checked the registration everything is correct so I should be ok.

RememberWhen

Original Poster
I registered for the challenge too. Definitely in my account, but still no email half an hour later. Love the medals! Now to get running!
7F4576B1-E129-44A1-86A2-522AAD2665A4.jpeg

surfsupdon

Okay, this is my first virtual race. Is there anything I need to do to receive the medal? Anything I need to fill out and submit? It does not seem so...but I want to make sure. The FAQ says that the medals will be shipped out at the completion of the window. Does that mean we should expect our medals in September?

Surferboy567

Okay, this is my first virtual race. Is there anything I need to do to receive the medal? Anything I need to fill out and submit? It does not seem so...but I want to make sure. The FAQ says that the medals will be shipped out at the completion of the window. Does that mean we should expect our medals in September?

You do not have to do anything...however when you actually run the race you can go online and put your time in for a finisher certificate (I do this). Same thing for bibs. It is based on the honor system...just do the run and take it seriously. I feel strongly about “earning“ the medals.

surfsupdon

You do not have to do anything...however when you actually run the race you can go online and put your time in for a finisher certificate (I do this). Same thing for bibs. It is based on the honor system...just do the run and take it seriously. I feel strongly about “earning“ the medals.
Thank you. Don't worry about me not taking it seriously lol I'm a nut. I try to win the runDisney races in my age group, and one day I will place! I am getting there.

durangojim

I think to make things interesting we need to incorporate part of the ride into our runs. For Teacups I'll be spinning the whole time I run, Space Mountain I'll be jerking my head back and forth and then stopping and starting suddenly, and for Haunted Mansion I'll run with a fishbowl on my head in the dark.

Surferboy567

I think to make things interesting we need to incorporate part of the ride into our runs. For Teacups I'll be spinning the whole time I run, Space Mountain I'll be jerking my head back and forth and then stopping and starting suddenly, and for Haunted Mansion I'll run with a fishbowl on my head in the dark.

For space mountain also add a steel structure directly over your head...for maximum immersion and decapitation fear!

I‘ve actually never had this fear since I’m smaller I’m terms of height...but I hear this brought up a lot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom