runDisney Virtual Running Events

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Guess what MAGICALLY reappeared in my list of FedEx shipments? I screen shot the notice so if it disappears again, I can at least try to find out what happened. Put the tracking number into the Virtual assistant. Response - shipping label created but package not delivered to FedEx...nearly two weeks ago. ☹️

Guess what MAGICALLY reappeared in my list of FedEx shipments? I screen shot the notice so if it disappears again, I can at least try to find out what happened. Put the tracking number into the Virtual assistant. Response - shipping label created but package not delivered to FedEx...nearly two weeks ago. ☹
Yep! Same here.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Congrats! Mine is still just pending/label printed Aug. 18, but it’s estimated that it will ship Aug 24! 😜

I’m starting to think that my shipment is on the same timeline as the Space 220 restaurant opening (“opening this winter” for over a year now). 😩

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Congrats! Mine is still just pending/label printed Aug. 18, but it’s estimated that it will ship Aug 24! 😜

I’m starting to think that my shipment is on the same timeline as the Space 220 restaurant opening (“opening this winter” for over a year now). 😩

I don't know whether to laugh or cry for you....so I'll do both. 😁

😄 😢

Surferboy567

Let us know if you hear anything. We also haven’t gotten medals, so it’s not just you.

I will always let everyone know. ANYONE who hasn’t gotten medals if you do NOT have a tracking number I would send runDisney a message using the contact us page. They where able to provide me with my tracking number.

btw mine is “Pending shipment” since August 27th.

EDIT: Oh, and provide your confirmation number.

RememberWhen

Original Poster
I will always let everyone know. ANYONE who hasn’t gotten medals if you do NOT have a tracking number I would send runDisney a message using the contact us page. They where able to provide me with my tracking number.

btw mine is “Pending shipment” since August 27th.

EDIT: Oh, and provide your confirmation number.
Will do. Thanks!

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Just got my notification that Fedex now has my package and have it scheduled to be delivered 9/9/20, only 23 days after the label was printed! I do take some solace in the fact that I called it that I wouldn’t get mine until mid-September back when people first started reporting getting these things though, haha 😜

Just got my notification that Fedex now has my package and have it scheduled to be delivered 9/9/20, only 23 days after the label was printed! I do take some solace in the fact that I called it that I wouldn’t get mine until mid-September back when people first started reporting getting these things though, haha 😜
Mine arrived today via usps, but I am currently down at Disney’s vero beach so I’ll take a look when I get back home. Going to Epcot tomorrow!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom