runDisney Springtime Surprise Weekend

Figment82

Do you think since this is a new theme - they'll offer "perfect" status? If so, sign me the heck up for this one.
There’s speculation that since it’s a changing theme, they won’t offer perfect status. But I feel like they will since there’s still an overarching weekend “event”, it’s just very generic. Despite the late season timing, which I’ve never been fond of, I can’t turn down the lure of another rD race - especially knowing it can’t possibly be heavily themed to Princesses. (right? 😂)

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
Do you think since this is a new theme - they'll offer "perfect" status? If so, sign me the heck up for this one.
They posted on Social Media, yes they will after 5 years of doing this race series they will offer "perfect" status.
It's nice to see they are reaching out to all the prefects and letting them know they'll have a bib for in-person.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
They posted on Social Media, yes they will after 5 years of doing this race series they will offer "perfect" status.
It's nice to see they are reaching out to all the prefects and letting them know they'll have a bib for in-person.

Perfects for all the race weekends, including the now defunct SW?

Figment82

Where did they post that? There’s a bit of a swirl in the Perfect W&D Facebook group as people are hearing different things. It’d be great to know there’s a reserved spot so I can relax a little bit. 😬

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
Where did they post that? There’s a bit of a swirl in the Perfect W&D Facebook group as people are hearing different things. It’d be great to know there’s a reserved spot so I can relax a little bit. 😬
Screenshot 2021-07-02 5.05.28 PM.png

It was posted on FB in a runDisney group.
Edit: the other post I found on FB was edited to state the same and changed from each perfect would get a bib....Thou I would read this as you'll be hearing from rD in regards to this.

Last edited:

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
Ohhh gotcha - yeah, I received a similar email when I inquired. Someone called and a manager confirmed that special links would be sent out, and someone else called and was told literally the opposite. So typical! 😂 Guess we’ll see what happens…
Between perfects and charities, I think their ironing things out and info will be out next week.

Side note: How many races have you done, all of them?

Figment82

Between perfects and charities, I think their ironing things out and info will be out next week.

Side note: How many races have you done, all of them?
Oh yeah, I know they’re still trying to smooth out details. They probably thought removing AP/DVC and TAs from the equation would help, but it’s still a complicated web of unique situations.

I think I’m at about 35 or so various runDisney/Disney Endurance Series races? All of the W&D Halfs, and I’ve done a race in almost every event offered since 2007, except for Tink, Princess, Light Side, and Avengers. Hardly a drop in the bucket compared to many, but I have to pick and choose my torture carefully. 😂

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
I think I’m at about 35 or so various runDisney/Disney Endurance Series races? All of the W&D Halfs, and I’ve done a race in almost every event offered since 2007, except for Tink, Princess, Light Side, and Avengers. Hardly a drop in the bucket compared to many, but I have to pick and choose my torture carefully. 😂
Very impressive!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom