runDisney Mile Tracker

Surferboy567

Original Poster
Adding a 10-Miler to my total as I ran the virtual Hakuna Matata 10-miler.

Unfortunately, since they have largely discontinued virtual races I won’t be able to add much distance to my total.

surfsupdon

Please update mine to 482.8 and slide me up the leaderboard! I ran the Halloween Half and it was HARD! Quite hard, and I trained so I’m bummed a bit. Not my slowest, not my fastest, but it was my hardest! Thank you @Surferboy567
IMG_3412.jpeg

Last edited:

surfsupdon

What made it hard? Was it the heat? Jet lag? Or just one of those days when the run is a slog?
I abandoned my plan and went out faster than anticipated bc of the excitement of being in the park right away. The energy, the music, the fun! My fault.

I was totally drenched because it was so hot on the roadways. Still finished sub 2 but it was hard bc I felt I had no plan!

Jet lag was nonexistent bc I stayed East Coast time the whole weekend😂

Greenlawler

You can add my 19.3 from the Halloween races.

I pushed my son in a wheelchair for the 10k.....that was brutal navigating traffic. And it was sooooo hot, I was sweating from my eyeballs.

For the Half another one of my sons injured his foot at mile 8 so we basically walked the last 5 miles, but I am closer to 1000. Not sure when I will get there as I did not register for Dopey or Dumbo this year.

Surferboy567

Original Poster
You can add my 19.3 from the Halloween races.

I pushed my son in a wheelchair for the 10k.....that was brutal navigating traffic. And it was sooooo hot, I was sweating from my eyeballs.

For the Half another one of my sons injured his foot at mile 8 so we basically walked the last 5 miles, but I am closer to 1000. Not sure when I will get there as I did not register for Dopey or Dumbo this year.
Your so close!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom