Run screaming!!!!

Jakester

Hmm.
If IaSW Broke down (Im taking chances and walking off)

If i flew out of the drop on Splash Mountain (Pre-Bars)

Not really scared of much

VoiceGuy07

Going to Downtown Disney and finding out all of the clubs on PI have been closed! Don't be a hater!

Well, that or World of Disney on a Saturday. I'm just not that good at shopping or finding that perfect space to stand while the family moves around. Ugh!

Bravo 229

I was stuck in the EAC in Nemo and Friends for 15 minutes the first time I ever rode it. If that ever happens again, I will jump out of my clamshell Hoot & Chief style and run for the exit!

Cmdr_Crimson

Being stuck anywhere with a Brazillian Tour Group. Why didn't I think of that! Great Hit!

Funny story. My trip This past January I was getting on ToT and to my dismay I was the only person who was non Brazillian in the elevator...I never once heard about my fate on this mysterious tower due to the abrupt screaming and from what I could understand them chanting...Which I think was...."Hot Peanut" after it got quiet when it was dark at the end I yelled "HOT PEANUT!!" I did get a good laugh from that...:lol:

rustysgirl

being stuck on the backwards part of HM for too long.

this or being stuck in the backwards part of spaceship earth when u are coming down.....that angle makes me nervous!

and i was also gonna say being stuck on its tough to be a bug as well ;)

o! and being stuck hanging in the air on soarin with the screen off. ok i think thats it :lookaroun

MansionGoer13z

I think for me would be stuck on test track in the hot and cold sections.

Trapped in a shell on Living Seas.

And being stuck in its a small world is a given.

8laurach

Being stuck on the Teacups (continuously spinning) or EE

....And having a fast pass expire while you are stuck on either ride

MickeyPeace

Either being stuck in the "elevator room" in HM for too long or being stuck on the backwards part of HM for too long.

I have experienced your nightmare. I was stuck on the backwards part of HM. It is my favorite attraction but that was not fun. There is nothing to see and it creates pressure on your chest from the angle of sitting while reclining. Any other part of the Mansion and I would have been happy to be stuck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom