Run away brian mickey?

mightduck748

Original Poster
Does Disneyworld sell any run away brian stuff, I think it would be cool to get a Mickey doll or even a poster. Its hard to find anything that has him.

TheDisneyGirl02

As far as I know...the last time I was at WDW was late July 2003, there was no Runaway Brain merchandise. Sorry! Mickey plush is easy to find...just not Runaway Brain!

TheDisneyGirl02

Horizons1

Sorry to thread drift here but with the mention of Runaway Brian uhh Brain does anyone know whats up with this movie.I was little when it came out so i dont know much about it.I just remember the ads and such and I always wanted to see it.I know it was about Mickey losing brain (obviously) but did the movie do good in theaters? Was the movie any good? Did it ever get released on to video and if so will it ever be rereleased? I really have wanted to see this movie for a long time.

mightduck748

Original Poster
Runaway Brian will be on the next MickeyMouse In living Color Disney Trusures it should be out this month. Its only 10 mins long and it was only released as the opening of a movie in the theaters. I was never released in the USA on video I had to download it off Kazaam.
I hope the release merchandise for it. All I have now is a snowglobe with all the mickeys and a poster that shows all the big Mickey shorts. I just think its cool to see Mickey mouse a little evil.

Horizons1

Originally posted by mightduck748
Runaway Brian will be on the next MickeyMouse In living Color Disney Trusures it should be out this month. Its only 10 mins long and it was only released as the opening of a movie in the theaters. I was never released in the USA on video I had to download it off Kazaam.
I hope the release merchandise for it. All I have now is a snowglobe with all the mickeys and a poster that shows all the big Mickey shorts. I just think its cool to see Mickey mouse a little evil.

Oh thanks. All this time i thought it was movie because somewhere before i have seen a movie style poster.It has Mickey's head on it and in the left ear is evil Mickey and regular Mickey is looking at him all scared.It has a yellow striped background.Oh well,i still wanna see it,Thanks.

Bill

Account Suspended
Not Brian. brain!!! Runaway Brain!!!! LOL :brick:

A mad scientist switches Mickey's Brain with a monster's. That's a pic of Mickey when the monster's brain is inside Mickey's body.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Bill
Not Brian. brain!!! Runaway Brain!!!! LOL :brick:

A mad scientist switches Mickey's Brain with a monster's. That's a pic of Mickey when the monster's brain is inside Mickey's body.

Shhhh...for the time being...I'm famous...don't let them know!

aimster

Wasn't Runaway Brain shown before that movie "A Kid in King Arthur's Court" when it was in the theatre? That's what I seem to remember. I've never seen it and I'm dying to. Probably the only Mickey cartoon I haven't seen yet.

aimster

I found Runaway Brain on WinMX last night. I loved quasi-evil Mickey! I could watch a whole cartoon of just him!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom