Rumours Circulating Mine Train Coaster Could be Cancelled!!!

Lee

Adventurer
So there is no confusion, the first lift hill is not inside the mine.
Confusion due to my crappy Paint skills.:lol:
The second lift does appear to be inside the show building.

Something to point out to those playing along at home...
The actual ride won't have as many tunnels as seen in the concept art. It won't be constantly going indoors as much as the art would make it seem.

Also keep in mind, this version of the layout is the third one I've seen. It is always possible that it will be tweeked again before construction.

The bridge over the track at that section will be the scene from the movie of the Dwarfs walking over the log:
Like in the art...but on the other side of the ride.

Attachments

• dwarflog.jpg
    dwarflog.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 170

Lee

Adventurer
Thanks for bringing us the layout, Lee. :wave:

Quite welcome, as always.
I couldn't do it without the generous help of those thoughtful people (lurking in the shadows) who keep me supplied with info, art, plans, etc. Ya'll know who you are.:wave:

Ignohippo

Confusion due to my crappy Paint skills.:lol:
The second lift does appear to be inside the show building.

Something to point out to those playing along at home...
The actual ride won't have as many tunnels as seen in the concept art. It won't be constantly going indoors as much as the art would make it seem.

Also keep in mind, this version of the layout is the third one I've seen. It is always possible that it will be tweeked again before construction.

Sweet! Thanks guys.

raven

Yep. That art shows the scene but it's changed now to the actual ride track going over the log.

Big disappointment.

A ride titled "mine train" that is at most 20% inside a mine?

Ok then.

Earlier plans were for it to be more indoors. But it's better than calling it "Little Seven Dwarfs train through the woods." :lol:

Scuttle

Yep. That art shows the scene but it's changed now to the actual ride track going over the log.

Earlier plans were for it to be more indoors. But it's better than calling it "Little Seven Dwarfs train through the woods." :lol:

Over the log? Huh that seems a bit strange but interesting at the same time. Raven any info as to why this change was made?

raven

Over the log? Huh that seems a bit strange but interesting at the same time. Raven any info as to why this change was made?

No clue why. Maybe an attempt to put guests more "into" the attraction to gain appeal from people looking on.

Scuttle

No clue why. Maybe an attempt to put guests more "into" the attraction to gain appeal from people looking on.

Ya that'd be my guess. The one thing I have thought about this attraction from the beginning is that it will add so much energy to fantasyland.

BriEcho3194

OVER?! Why over? That's kinda weird.... :shrug:

DocMcHulk

As I've said before, the ride isn't going to be scrapped because there is something other than FLE driving the ride's development.

Juan, I am assuming THIS is why?
Disney and More has posted a couple of new pieces of art showing off different views of the castle planned for Shanghai Disneyland. They also talk about that water ride we had previously mentioned that will go under the castle, as well as Fantasyland having Peter Pan and Pooh dark rides in addition to the Tea Cups and Carousel and their own version of the Seven Dwarves Mine Coaster.

Lee

Adventurer
OVER?! Why over? That's kinda weird.... :shrug:
Nah...it's cool. Makes for an unusual bridge over the water feature.

Jaun, I am assuming THIS is why?

Ding!Ding!Ding! We have a winnah!:D

The dwarf ride is being developed for both Shanghai and MK.
(Hence my quote earlier about how if for some reason they hadn't been able to solve the engineering issues, Shanghai and MK would be in a bit of a bind.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom