Rumors for all 4 parks

Buried20KLeague

Sadly true.
Things seem to be more...compartmentalized, for lack of a better word. If you aren't working on it...you don't know much about it. That's a bit of an exaggeration, but not much.

My normally talkative sources have been unusually quiet lately. As one said last week "The walls have grown bigger ears around here." Not good....at least for me and my thirst for knowledge.:rolleyes:

I wondered why you had seemed to be quieter lately. I guess now we know.

sweetale

Can someone tell me what "E tickets" and "D tickets" are? I don't understand that whole thing.

The different letters assigned to specific attractions are in reference to the original ticketing system that DL and WDW employed. Each ride was assigned a letter A through E that you could purchase a ticket to. For example, minor attractions received an "A" ticket (like the skyway) while very popular, larger, more exciting attractions received an "E" ticket (like splash mountain, haunted mansion). I'm not completely sure, but I believe that E tickets were more expensive than A tickets. The phrase "E ticket ride" remained as slang for "very exciting, big ride". Hope that helps!:wave:

Lee

Adventurer
I wondered why you had seemed to be quieter lately. I guess now we know.

Yep. Real quiet round here. Nothing but crickets chirping....

Oh, and because I forgot to say it in my last post, that blog was about the most vague bit of news I have ever read. For those that haven't read it, I'll sum it up for you: At some point in the next few years, stuff may get built in the theme parks. Maybe. Mostly at the Studios. Possibly.
:rolleyes:
Wow..Several folks around here could do much better if they were free to speak. Much better.

Tim G

The NDAs have been enforced lately, and that's why folks like Lee and me aren't getting as much info as we used to. Imagineers aren't discussing their projects with each other like they did, and can only speak to their assigned areas now.
The NDA's always have been and always will be enforced... :lookaroun

Eyorefan

Sadly true.
Things seem to be more...compartmentalized, for lack of a better word. If you aren't working on it...you don't know much about it. That's a bit of an exaggeration, but not much.

My normally talkative sources have been unusually quiet lately. As one said last week "The walls have grown bigger ears around here." Not good....at least for me and my thirst for knowledge.:rolleyes:

Perhaps that means they have some big projects in the works??? Maybe??? Perhaps???? :veryconfu

Well, I can dream can't I?

Tim G

Perhaps that means they have some big projects in the works??? Maybe??? Perhaps???? :veryconfu

Well, I can dream can't I?

Whatever gave you that impression...

Think you got the whole thing mixed up... and blown out of proportion.... :)

Eyorefan

Whatever gave you that impression...

Think you got the whole thing mixed up... and blown out of proportion.... :)

uhm... hints the "I can dream" part....

nothing wrong with a little conspiracy theory every now and then though.....

....goes in the corner and puts on her aluminum foil hat :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom