Rumored ride at Hollywood Studios

Disneyhead'71

Steven Tyler looks like Jane Valez-Mitchell.

Screen-Shot-2012-07-20-at-3.50.24-PM-600x450.png

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Dont let the fanboiz hear you..... I mean I love Francis Ford Coppola's work and Anjelica Houston as much as the next guy but DEAR LORD, its not a good idea to celebrate a man who's had the legal history that Jackson did.
Especially considering the pedophilia accusations flung at him from so many angles.

It just seems strange that Disney dropped Jefferey Jones like a hot potato yet continued to support Jackson with his questionable reputation.

Especially considering the pedophilia accusations flung at him from so many angles.

It just seems strange that Disney dropped Jefferey Jones like a hot potato yet continued to support Jackson with his questionable reputation.

Because Jackson was a lot more popular and so could make more money? Not saying it is right...but it does make sense.

xstech25

Which reason? They did it to be morbid? They did it to cash in on his death? They did it to support pedophilia?

I'm not following you here.

They did it because after he died people started writing them letters and news stories started popping up saying that fans wanted it back, at least for a limited run. Disney figured what the hell, nobody likes what is currently there, so may as well bring it back. It definitely would not have come back if he didn't die. The limited run turned into many more years than it should have been (as per usual).

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
They did it because after he died people started writing them letters and news stories started popping up saying that fans wanted it back, at least for a limited run. Disney figured what the hell, nobody likes what is currently there, so may as well bring it back. It definitely would not have come back if he didn't die. The limited run turned into many more years than it should have been (as per usual).
I know why I was just trying to figure out what you were saying. We both agree.

As usual it is very rare that anything is temporary at WDW.

Oriolesmagic

I'm really surprised Disney hasn't cashed in on the opportunity to do a Phineas and Ferb show in the Captain EO Theater. In fact, I even rather like the idea.

But we're getting off topic, rumored ride at Hollywood Studios? It's my favorite kind of ride.

Certainly not a wise PR move.

Disney will distance themselves from any cast member engaged in Moral Turpitude but will support MJ?

Seems very two faced.

Most "normal" cast members do not have a huge following, so it is better to cut them off completely.

MJ, however has been tried and found innocent. Do not think for a second I'm actually defending him, I'm just saying that after his death his net goodwill exceeds his bad goodwill.

Nonetheless, Cpt EO could and should be replaced.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom