Rumor?

Lee

Adventurer
ThunderLover25 said:
Yes, you are sorta right from what I know. Disney is not going to build another park but, at Disney's Animal Kingdom they are all ready starting on a new area for rollercoasters because Disney is trying to keep up with Universel Studios.
Ummmm.......what? No...they aren't.

ThunderLover25 said:
Who argrees with me that they should refurbish Space Mountain and put in some new effects.:wave:
Of course.:cool:

Tim G

KumbaRider said:
Hmm...so would you be willing to correct some of that BS? ;)
I could, if i would...

But that would mean a complete re-write of the whole article...

So I won't... :lookaroun

St205

That article. I lol'd at this whole "Bald Mountain" thing,and the fact that it was going to be sponsored by Hair Club for men(j/k). I read the first few pages of this thread....and I would pay to see the Captain Gantu ride.
Meanwhile the big rumor that still goes on for decades is the dreaded monorail expasion. Sure,I would love to say it,but will it happen?

disneygirl746kt

Dagger said:
I can imagine if they geared a villain park to teens they may as well just put a Hot Topic right at the entrance...lol

I love the villain theme idea but maybe for one section of the Studios or something.
They should add a villain section to MGM. Hot Topic for teens, haha, i'd like to see that one.

magicmom

There is a girl CM that works at one of the gift shops right outside of Indiana Jones. She is always telling guests that her "boyfriend" is in the construction company for Disney and that they are in the process of building a "top secret" new park for the pre-teens and villians. She likes to wait until there is just you and her in the store and then she starts talking to you.

My hubby and I bought into this about 2 years ago and I would bet she is still throwing it around.:brick:

WIGGLES HERE WE COME!!!!!!
WE LOVE CAPTAIN FEATHERSWORD!! - Kaitlyn and Brianna 2 1/2 yo twin dd
Pop Century 8/29 - Sept 3 - FREE FOOD PLAN - YEAH!!!!!!!

Tim G

magicmom said:
There is a girl CM that works at one of the gift shops right outside of Indiana Jones. She is always telling guests that her "boyfriend" is in the construction company for Disney and that they are in the process of building a "top secret" new park for the pre-teens and villians. She likes to wait until there is just you and her in the store and then she starts talking to you.

I have a friend too, who has a girlfriend who is a neighbor of a neice of John burlington, who knows a CM who often meets a guy who knows a friend who's neighbor knows a DJ in a night club who's friend knows an imagineer, who tells him about everything there is to know about a secret development of ideas concerning a new park to be build in 2099... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tim G

Yes, you are sorta right from what I know. Disney is not going to build another park but, at Disney's Animal Kingdom they are all ready starting on a new area for rollercoasters because Disney is trying to keep up with Universel Studios.

:confused: :veryconfu :confused: :lookaroun

Ummmm.......what? No...they aren't.
I concur...

EpcoTim

Corrus said:
OR.... (put up another oldie here Beastly Kingdom... for that matter... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

At this rate I'm guessing that the 5th gate will be in the parking lot of MGM, and will be run by the same company responsible for the tilt-a-whirl and the ferris wheel at the Indiana state fair.

Tim G

EpcoTim said:
At this rate I'm guessing that the 5th gate will be in the parking lot of MGM, and will be run by the same company responsible for the tilt-a-whirl and the ferris wheel at the Indiana state fair.

Be asured.. there will be no 5th gate within the next 20 years or so...

EpcoTim

Corrus said:
Be asured.. there will be no 5th gate within the next 20 years or so...

I know, I was more or less making fun of Indiana. I mean Disney and Dino-rama. Didn't make that to clear though, did I? Well, you stab in the dark, and sometimes you walk away a little bloody.

epcotfreak1224

I love the idea of another park. But i think disney will never make a park mostly for preteens and people around that age. Disney makes parks for the whole family. their biggest thrills rides usually have a height requirement just below 4ft

Tim G

EpcoTim said:
I know, I was more or less making fun of Indiana. I mean Disney and Dino-rama. Didn't make that to clear though, did I? Well, you stab in the dark, and sometimes you walk away a little bloody.
LOL :D LOL

We're going back to Indiana, indiana here we come... :lol: :lol: :lol:

celticdog

wdwmagic said:
Do you think its the shop losing popularity, or the merchandise people not putting the right merchandise in the shop? I'm going for the later.

I believe it's the type of merchandise or lack there of. There are so many different villians which never seem to get any attention. It's always the same ones, and then they get a cheesy, kitchy treatment. I'm a big fan of Fantasia, but enough with Chernabog. I recall a fairly good villain store at DTD way back in 1999.

socalkdg

Corrus said:
OR.... (put up another oldie here Beastly Kingdom... for that matter... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Some people consider the yeti a real creature while others think it is imaginary, so it could be a 'bridge' between the real animals already at the park and the fanciful ones that were planned for the 'Beastly Kingdom'," said Joe Rohde.

Courtesy of today's Mouseplanet. Joe still wants his Beastly Kingdom.

WRE4ever

i think ive been hearing a 5th gate rumor since animal kingdom opened.....and not just a villan theme....ive heard coaster kingdom...ive heard disney seas...ive heard a sports theme.... but lately ive heard the villian rumor geared more towards a mk land or a section in mgm ...its all rumors so don't believe everything you hear.... lets hope they do utilize the villian theme in the future so much could be done with it....

arielbabe

i hope disney do make a villians themed park ive been saying that to my mum since i was about 8 hehe because i love the villains so much

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom