Rumor?

nicolita3

Original Poster
I heard this from someone who works at Disney but i dont know if it is true or not. She says that they are planing another WDW park and that it will be Disney Villan theme and geared more towards older kids (preteens and up) with actual rollercoasters and stuff. Has anyone else heard this? :confused:
Nicolita3:sohappy:

Skippy

Just another one of the ingredients in the big pot of crazy Disney rumors.

No fact to it.
No news at all on a fifth park yet.
I don't think Disney would gear a park towards a specific age group.
The rumors been around a while.
Don't believe everything you hear from CMs.
and Welcome to the Boards!

...Have I done good?....:)

MickeyTigg

nicolita3 said:
I heard this from someone who works at Disney but i dont know if it is true or not. She says that they are planing another WDW park and that it will be Disney Villan theme and geared more towards older kids (preteens and up) with actual rollercoasters and stuff. Has anyone else heard this? :confused:

Welcome....there's absolutely no truth to this rumor. In fact it's been rumored for a long time. Bob Iger has basically said that there aren't any plans for a new park in the US at this time.

Jerm

We need a top 10 rumors to stop talking about (this has nothing to do with the first poster on this) like everyone above me has said about the rumors don't believe anything until they actually announce it.

Welcome to the boards.

J

Tim G

nicolita3 said:
You've been had... it's indeed only a rumor... and a rather old one too... :D

Rayray

nicolita3 said:
with actual rollercoasters Nicolita3:sohappy:

Yeah, Disney has been obsessed with those artificial rollercoasters over the years. BUT, just for the record, wdw has BTMRR, SM, RnR, EE (real life roller coasters:lol: ).;)

Sorry if I got carried away. I may have misinterpereted your paralanguage.:wave:

jedimaster1227

nicolita3 said:

:lol: :lol: I will keep my mouth shut on this one too, because you guys don't wanna get me started on information about the "5th Gate" :lol: :lol:

Dagger

I can imagine if they geared a villain park to teens they may as well just put a Hot Topic right at the entrance...lol

I love the villain theme idea but maybe for one section of the Studios or something.

Mariosdad

Maybe this will be where Harry Potter's Hogwart's castle will be!
The Monorail can go directly to the castle! :lookaroun

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PintoColvig

nicolita3 said:
Has anyone else heard this? :confused:

Yep, I've heard it. From what I hear, it will have a rides featuring the Captain Gantu from Lilo and Stitch, Emporer Zurg from Toy Story 2, the wicked witch from Snow White, Captain Hook from Peter Pan, Brer Fox and Brer Bear from Song of the South, and Iago from Aladdin...no, wait, that's the Magic Kingdom! :p

Welcome to the Magic! :wave:

BwanaBob

Welcome to the boards, Nicolita!

You'll have to excuse some of the residing folk...

Not everyone is abrupt and curt.

I think you've seen the answer to your question.

If you haven't already played around with some of the neat things the Administrator has set up, take a look around the site. There's a lot of things you can do to find out info.

But if all else fails, don't be afraid to post a question like you did. There are many of us who will be glad to answer whatever your looking for...

and without all the sarcasim.

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom