Rumor-Wdw testing more then 3 FP+ per day today...

jlsHouston

My Disney Experience applications were updated overnight. This is a glitch and will be patched tonight. Make your changes while you can for future dates because in 12 hours, the system will be back to where it's supposed to be.

OMG...I got sidetracked for 5 hours this evening with work..and now I can't get TT on my EPCOT day..system is updated 11:15 cst

rct247

Tiers are not going away. They can't handle everyone requesting the same three attractions at those parks.

I don't know if Fastpass+ will even truly have an "unlimited" factor to it either. From what I have heard, they are playing with ideas of when to increase the number based on attendance and also when park hopping. Think of Fastpass+ like a bag of candy that you have to share, when the group is smaller (attendance is slower), each person would get more, when the group is much larger (when it's busy), they will give out the base number of 3. With regards to park hopping, I've heard that your second park you might get 2 choices, but you have to use the first 3 at the first park first.

Jakester

I'm all in for having 3 reserved for the entire day. But have a mix of the legacy system so you can still get other fastpasses, but not interfere with your reserved.

doctornick

I'm all in for having 3 reserved for the entire day. But have a mix of the legacy system so you can still get other fastpasses, but not interfere with your reserved.

Yeah, I would be quite happy with a system that allows for the scheduled FP+ but also allows for additional ones to be acquired day of using whatever residual capacity remains.

R W B

Original Poster
So what's sad is I'm the one that posted this and I didn't even get to change any of my FP for my trip in 3 weeks.

I sat down with my fiancé last night and I logged in to my personal "mydisneyexpireance" app and it wouldn't link to my trip reservation so that was strike #1, then I logged on using my Fiances ipad and her info and our trip was there so we tried changing something at Epcot on day 1 and the app shutdown, strike #2. Finally we pulled out the laptop and we were discussing what days we would go to certain parks and what time we would park hop and I finally just said F&$@ this, I'm going on vacation, I absolutely despise setting up my trip day by day and hour by hour for freakin rides and attractions and I've always said it but I finally realized just how stupid this whole FP+ really is!

We got our first 2 days set a few weeks ago so I just called it quits, didnt change or upgrade anything. Guess ill be in a lot of stand by lines on our trip. It's fine though because this will definitely be our last trip for a while. Universal will absolutely get my money for my next Orlando trip!

G8rchamps

Yesterday I changed my Epcot to 2 tier 1- TT and Soarin. Today I checked my HS and can't get more tier 1. (Not messing with my Epcot). Seems like they fixed it though.

BigThunderMatt

I hate the new concept of MM+ and limiting me to only 3 rides! But it seems it is here to stay.

As a result, I hope that we will eventually see more Tiers....give the Deluxe Guests more FastPasses!! With a limit of 3, we got on far less rides this past November.

I know you'll hate me if you don't stay at Deluxes, and love me if you do. But there is my opinion.

Did you go during Thanksgiving? I used my 3 at MK just about 2 weeks ago and had no problem getting in about 6 or 7 other attractions in addition to the 3 I had FastPasses for.

PS If you do nothing in between FastPasses you're not doing it right.

surfsupdon

Did you go during Thanksgiving? I used my 3 at MK just about 2 weeks ago and had no problem getting in about 6 or 7 other attractions in addition to the 3 I had FastPasses for.

PS If you do nothing in between FastPasses you're not doing it right.

No we were there for Wine & Dine Weekend.

We tried going on rides in between Fastpasses, but headliner waits were typically in the 40+ mins zone. The rides just aren't worth that wait for our family. We typically max out at around 30/35 mins in line.

The point being, in the old days of FP, we could FP 7,8,9 rides without a problem during the course of the mornings and evenings. Now I can FP 3 of them, and wait in lines for the rest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom