Rumor-Wdw testing more then 3 FP+ per day today...

Betsyboo

According to the link below they are testing it today. This a glitch or are they really testing unlimited uses? Any one know?

(Towards bottom of page)
http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1411802#p1411802
I was able to make more than one 1st tier FP+s today for HS and EP. Wasn't able to make more than three.

**Let me say I was able to edit FP+s I'd already made from Tier 2 to Tier 1. When I went in again like I was going to completely change my plans the Tier choices were still in place. But still wasn't able to make more than 3.

PolynesianPrincess

Who said we aren't supposed to call it a test? From what I can see on the WDW website and in every single email they have sent, they are very publicly still calling this a test.

The emails I get keep saying "Be part of the testing for the new MY Disney Experience!!" Or something along those lines. So it seems like they are still calling it a test!

Slowjack

This is how it should be. No tiers at all, although five per day and choice of rides from any park so park hopping can be done.
The restrictions make sense, though, for the big picture. Without tiers, Fastpasses are going to run out for certain attractions just from resort guests, so day guests will show up and learn that Fastpass Plus, for them, means having to wait even longer in a standby line for the best rides. Especially if you are talking five per day!

Park hopping Fastpasses are a win for everyone, I think, but I'm guessing the fear is that A) some guests may not realize they are making plans for rides in another park, or, possibly B) allowing park-hopping Fastpasses via kiosk will make the process even slower for guests.

NormC

Remember we are not supposed to call this a test anymore even though they are testing new and better ways of offering FP+....test;)
It is still in testing. They even sent us a post card saying so. They even used the term pixie dust.

Lord_Vader

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy.
Uncapped Inventory based based on the fact that a user has redeemed their initial set of three FP+ reservations.

It sounds to me like they are expanding the process to ALLOW additional FP+ reservations once your three have been utilized if there is inventory left.

surfsupdon

I hate the new concept of MM+ and limiting me to only 3 rides! But it seems it is here to stay.

As a result, I hope that we will eventually see more Tiers....give the Deluxe Guests more FastPasses!! With a limit of 3, we got on far less rides this past November.

I know you'll hate me if you don't stay at Deluxes, and love me if you do. But there is my opinion.

R W B

Original Poster
I hate the new concept of MM+ and limiting me to only 3 rides! But it seems it is here to stay.

As a result, I hope that we will eventually see more Tiers....give the Deluxe Guests more FastPasses!! With a limit of 3, we got on far less rides this past November.

I know you'll hate me if you don't stay at Deluxes, and love me if you do. But there is my opinion.

Yea I disagree 100% and I'm staying at a deluxe in 3 weeks. I've been able to afford a deluxe my last few trips but always saw it as a waste of $ since we only shower and sleep at the resort but this next trip is a family trip and they chose the Poly. I personally like the fact that once you're on the bus or monorail everyone is equal, doesn't matter of you're paying $99/night for a value room or $999/night for a deluxe suite.

What I do think would be a good plan and make WDW money is giving everyone the standard 3 FP+ per day but then offering 3 more for $10 or a low fixed cost if you want it.

bhg469

It needs to cross several parks and allow multiple reservations and charge everyone if they want to use it. Maybe discount it for people on site but its use needs to be limited.

rioriz

Who said we aren't supposed to call it a test? From what I can see on the WDW website and in every single email they have sent, they are very publicly still calling this a test.

Oh believe me I view it as a test...

In the Spirits most recent thread there is an ongoing debate that Disney should not be calling this a test at all. That seems to be the overriding theme, in that thread. So I was making a tongue in cheek comment ;) Gladly it seems not all have the same mindset...

Tom

Beta Return
So, am I reading this right....are guests with future stays (i.e. March) able to login to MDE today and edit their EC and DHS FP+ reservations to include more than one Tier 1 attraction per day?

orky8

So, am I reading this right....are guests with future stays (i.e. March) able to login to MDE today and edit their EC and DHS FP+ reservations to include more than one Tier 1 attraction per day?

Yes. Make your reservations as usual. Then change one of the tier 2 for a tier 1 attraction.

Rasvar

As long as they can keep calling it a test they can back out of it or back of it and then bring it back as a special function tiered based on level of resort. They have to see how it works in the wild first.

WDWDad13

don't be surprised to see the tiers go away with additional FP's being offered (for a cost or for those staying on site) in the future

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom