[Rumor] Rock n Roller Coaster Starring Olivia Rodrigo

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
The punctuation-ally-challenged Ms. Rodrigo is unearthed from the depths of the music industry scrapheap once again! Hardly music, definitely not a "generational talent", and has been little more than a grain of sand in the annals of music history.

I'm wondering - How much was this "insider" paid to post such utter twaddle here?

Nottamus

Aerosmith’s Rock and Roll scooters:World showcase

Track the The now retired Aerosmith as they leave Soarin’ and use mobility scooters to get to Frozen the ride before it closes

Olivia Rodrigo as lap belt yellow cord checker

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
die thread,die for the love of god
IMG_1595.jpeg

Vinnie Mac

You know, I almost would have tilted to the believing side if this had been with a major star instead of some C- or D-list personna. Maybe something like "Taylor Swift's Gotta Get My Butt to the Bank to Count My Money" ride. Or "Beyonce's Where The H_ll Is, Go Find Me Jay-Z" ride
At this point we just need a pop-themed 5th gate

KeithVH

If Aerosmith is going to be replaced, no one will be happy with any musical choices so that leaves 2 choices…randomize the ride like GotG with 10 choices OR add the Muppets or similar choice.
"There is another . . ."

The mechanics and flow of the ride would definitely lend itself to a theme from a galaxy far away as an overlay without much actual effort to have to change much of substance. KathyK probably has wet dreams about this.

HOWEVER. Yet another ride taken over by that IP would be a bad thing.

J4546

id still like to see muppets takeover that entire area along with the cars thing but that will probable never happen. If it had to be themed to a band Id go with Iron Maiden

Incomudro

Personally, I’d go with The Incredibles if for no other reason than my feeling that Michael Giacchino’s score sounds awesome on a roller coaster. Incredicoaster visuals would look less corny in a dark building.
I'd take that over the Muppets any day.
I like the Muppets, but as I've said before - they'll always be Sesame Street to me.

Smiley/OCD

"There is another . . ."

The mechanics and flow of the ride would definitely lend itself to a theme from a galaxy far away as an overlay without much actual effort to have to change much of substance. KathyK probably has wet dreams about this.

HOWEVER. Yet another ride taken over by that IP would be a bad thing.
If they do a SW overlay, I’d be done with HWD…I’m probably the ONLY 59 year old that’s NEVER seen ANY of the OG SW movies…just never did anything for me, but nope, they have their land in the park, expand there.

Cmdr_Crimson

If they do a SW overlay, I’d be done with HWD…I’m probably the ONLY 59 year old that’s NEVER seen ANY of the OG SW movies…just never did anything for me, but nope, they have their land in the park, expand there.
They did it once for an event and that's it..Thank the maker!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Colonel Angus

I have never heard of this Rodrigo one hit wonder and there’s no way they’d re-theme with anyone who hasn’t had a 20+ year career, high record sales, maybe even hall of fame status.

It’s the same reason there isn’t an E ticket ride based around Perla and Suzy from Cinderella…
Not much of a draw.

Smiley/OCD

I have never heard of this Rodrigo one hit wonder and there’s no way they’d re-theme with anyone who hasn’t had a 20+ year career, high record sales, maybe even hall of fame status.

It’s the same reason there isn’t an E ticket ride based around Perla and Suzy from Cinderella…
Not much of a draw.
Don’t give Bob any ideas…if it checks the DEI boxes…ANYTHING is possible…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom