[Rumor] Rip Ride Rockit Possibly Closing

JT3000

They are replacing the current sprung tents which have been in place for 20+ years I think?

Since 2006. I'm assuming their age has something to do with this, because otherwise couldn't they just... move them? I swear being portable was supposed to be part of their appeal.

Andrew25

For this year, they are only replacing the parade houses. The sprung tents will continue to be utilized.

Wouldn't surprise me to see them install two additional new tents next year to fully replace the older tents. Seems like this back area will finally give HHN its own dedicated area without worry of getting in the way of theme park expansion

JoeCamel

For this year, they are only replacing the parade houses. The sprung tents will continue to be utilized.

Wouldn't surprise me to see them install two additional new tents next year to fully replace the older tents. Seems like this back area will finally give HHN its own dedicated area without worry of getting in the way of theme park expansion
Saw they have 13 new floats to house so parade building will be full

maxairmike

You can literally feel the love ooze out from every tangent posted. IMHO it was a pretty fun ride in its early years with a larger soundtrack selection and not as rough as an Arrow coaster.

This is pretty much it for me. It got too rough too fast, along with some other issues, for me personally (and I’m one that is generally very tolerant of rough rides). It wasn’t all that great of a ride to start with anyway, so along with other issues…meh, good riddance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom