Rumor on YOMD successor

Captain Hank

I've heard the name for the next celebration, but I am not at liberty to give it out yet. But I can tell you that the name that was posted originally is not what I've heard.

I'm sorry I can't give more information than that, I know it sounds rather sketchy... :)
Just as long as it isn't the "Year of a Billion Dreams," I'll be happy.

WDWFigment

I've heard the name for the next celebration, but I am not at liberty to give it out yet. But I can tell you that the name that was posted originally is not what I've heard.

I'm sorry I can't give more information than that, I know it sounds rather sketchy... :)

I think you have decent enough credibility to be given the benefit of the doubt on this...

By the way, are you still at MouseGears?

hpyhnt 1000

Just as long as it isn't the "Year of a Billion Dreams," I'll be happy.

:lol:...On the other hand, maybe I'll actually win something if there are a billion dreams instead of just a million.

Still, am I the only one that's getting tired of all of these year long celebrations? I mean, we've had The Millenium, Magical Gatherings, Happiest Celebration on Earth, Year of a Million Dreams, possibly this... Why can't the magic of just being at Disney be enough? Do we really need these year long things year after year? :shrug:

Disneykidder

Well, year of a million dreams has turned into yearS of a million dreams so i can see why they'd want to change it. I mean, they can't keep making dreams come true forever, can they? Just being there is a dream enough...wah wah wah.:)

hauntdmansion79

Maybe something similar to "REMEMBER the Magic!":D

That is my favorite MK day time parade music.:)

ABSOLUTELY ME TOO! I'll never forget that parade! It's one of my favorite Disney World MP3 tracks. I wish they would write another musical score as memorable and uplifting as the Remember The Magic parade.

dpunky

Disney should just call the next year's celebration "Expect the Unexpected", keep the dream squads, and continue the whole random dreams giveaway thing because guests like it.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Hmmm.... if they made birthdays/anniversaries/etc. special, I'll *have* to be there on my birthday - November 18. Doesn't some famous mouse have a birthday that day also? ;) I'm thinking it would be a bit more special that day. The only other day that would be cooler to have a birthday on is December 5. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom