Rumor: I'm hearing crowd levels are down

Giss Neric

I'm dreading the cheerleading season again coming up. They are just as worse as those South American tour groups. This year everyone of them will be practicing doing Tik Tok vids.

MissViv

I was there from 3/02-3/06 and the parks were very crowded (and this was during the week, not weekend). MK especially was crowded. They were saying on the news that no corona virus was confirmed in FL when I was there. But, after I got home I heard 2 died from the virus and more were infected.

I think the crowds will thin after spring breaks.

Lilofan

I was there from 3/02-3/06 and the parks were very crowded (and this was during the week, not weekend). MK especially was crowded. They were saying on the news that no corona virus was confirmed in FL when I was there. But, after I got home I heard 2 died from the virus and more were infected.

I think the crowds will thin after spring breaks.
If that's the case then the hotel rates might go down. In Venice Italy, where the coronavirus has impacted its tourism business, the hotel occupancy is 1-2%.

disney4life2008

Do not think it is not crowded. Tourists and locals go hand in hand. Colleges are on spring break the next two weeks here in Florida and orange county goes on spring break next week. As for tourists, international travelers may be down but domestic is still the same.

PiratesMansion

I can see it now: "due to budget cuts and lowered attendance forecasts, Disney has decided to open only Disney's Hollywood Studios for the foreseeable future...."

Nah, just kidding. And don't worry, if it's less crowded than they expect, they'll just cut more staffing and hours! Works every time!

The last week of Feb was unusually crowded in Epcot and MK. Now I imagine things may have tapered. HS was light but being a Tuesday...

Spring Break is hitting the colleges now which may drive some guests to the parks but who knows what April will be like.

Zé_Carioca

Honestly every single one I used worked and I was constantly trying to use them after rides.

ETA: While I do believe many stations can take a while to be refilled by custodial since there are so many people using it. One thing I did notice it that it takes a few seconds for stations work again in between uses. For example, if I got some and someone went right after it wouldnt dispense and it would appear to be out of foam, but if you let it rest for a few seconds it would in fact work.

DisneyJoe

Honestly every single one I used worked and I was constantly trying to use them after rides.

ETA: While I do believe many can take a while to be refilled since there are so many people using it. One thing I did notice it that it takes a few seconds to work again in between uses. For example, if I got some and someone went right after it wouldnt dispense and it would appear to be out of foam, but if you let it rest for a few seconds it would in fact work.
that's good! Some friends have reported to me that they were disappointed with how many were empty.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom