Rumor: Haunted Disney!

bsandersjr

Original Poster
I got a link in my email to this website
Shadowlands Haunted Places

It states:
Orlando - Walt Disney World - Tower of Terror - There has been a story among employees of a ghost walking around the "Tower of Terror" at off hours; he's usually found walking the wrong way, does not respond to calls and then disappears.

Orlando - Walt Disney World - EPCOT - Spaceship earth - a small girl with long blonde hair has been seen riding in a car & a boy run in front of her and vanish at the same location (outside during the day).

Orlando - Disney World - Pirates of the Caribbean - The spirit of "George" a worker who died there when a beam fell on him during construction still haunts the attraction. At the beginning of the day and at the end of the day attractions workers must come on the PA system and tell George good morning and good night. If not the attraction has been know to shut itself down adding more work before the workers came go home for the night. - March 2004 Addition/ correction - when the ride was being built in the early 70's (it opened Dec. 15, 1973) , George was a welder who clearly, welded different parts of the scenes on the attraction together. One particular area on the ride, called the "burning city", required George to climb up quite high above the ground. George lost his balance, and fell to his death. If you talk to any of the employees at pirates, they will either know of someone who has had an incident with George, or there is a chance they move have had one themselves.

Orlando - Disney World - There is known to be a tan figure walking down the streets in front of the castle.

Any of you experience any of these?

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Ghosts aren't real. I can easily prove it, but doing so would offend nearly everyone here, so if you want the explanation send me a PM.

bsandersjr

Original Poster
No explanation needed, just saw those on that website, and thought it might intrest some people here.

As far as my opinion on ghost. I don't really have one.

Thanks though!

george

i've never expirienced any of them, but i have heard about the pirates haunting from several different people and the story is always the same (the same one listed above).

if it's not fact, it's certainly believed to be.

-billy

wannab@dis

bsandersjr said:
Orlando - Disney World - There is known to be a tan figure walking down the streets in front of the castle.

Any of you experience any of these?

I'm usually tanned from the FL sun and I walk in front of the castle... does that count? :lol:

sittle

Hello. Welcome to wdwmagic. My name is Thrawn I will be your jerk for the evening...

Thrawn said:
You're correct in that it will interest some people here, in fact theres an active ghost thread right near the top of Parks General, right here:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=47966

Wow, this is a great attitude to take.

Maybe this is new news to somebody? Maybe some people posting aren't quite as intelligent or knowledgable enough to locate previous links?

Oh wait, I should've done a search there's probably close to a thousand rebuttals posted like this... I should probably just link to one... Hmm, anyone know anyone with good suggestions??

disneybabynat

imagineer boy said:
Aaaahhhhh!!!!!! There's a nude ghost walking around WDW! :eek:

lol :lol:
disney_pinocchio_15.jpg

Tara Mae

The_CEO said:
Just don't yell George in Pirates.. Weird things, do happen.

Really?

I did it three or four times to test this theory..nothing happened.

I believe in ghosts, spirits, paranormal, but some of these stories are too out tehre for me to believe. When I see it, I'll believe it.

Thelazer

I can tell you there is one area I work (at disney) that is haunted.

Quite often I've seen something from the corner of my eye, when you look it's gone. Other co-workers have seen the same thing. We have all agreed that there is "Something" in the building.

MKCustodial

George is a classic. Heard about him on my first day at the parks as a Custodial. You shouldn't ride the attraction and say you don't believe in George, it'll cause a 101.
As for the other stories, never hoid of them...

Thrawn

Account Suspended
MKCustodial said:
George is a classic. Heard about him on my first day at the parks as a Custodial. You shouldn't ride the attraction and say you don't believe in George, it'll cause a 101.
As for the other stories, never hoid of them...

You sir, get the award for strangest avatar ever. Congratulations!!!! :sohappy:

Pongo

bsandersjr said:
he's usually found walking the wrong way, does not respond to calls and then disappears.

Walking the wrong way? What? That makes no sense.

There is known to be a tan figure walking down the streets in front of the castle.

Like Bigfoot? Without the hair?

Yeah. What are they talking about in those two?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom