RUMOR: Disney Buying Hasbro?

Nemo14

Oh...and I agree...I'm embarrassed for you also!

I'm assuming generation one etc...? Why would that even be necessary? Why do I ask so many questions?

All I know is that my adult daughter dug out her ponies from her childhood not too long ago because they are G1. Perhaps she'll send me to a really nice home when the time comes.

Soarin' Over Pgh

All I know is that my adult daughter dug out her ponies from her childhood not too long ago because they are G1. Perhaps she'll send me to a really nice home when the time comes.

LOL :)

I still have some from my childhood- which resulted in a collection of hundreds of them ("Generation one"). I don't collect anymore, but still have a few!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
For the Pony confused here's a 2-part video overview of what is MLP the show including an explanation for why there have been various revisions/reboots and why the current version is suddenly more popular than past incarnations:

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/vi...pisode-57-my-little-pony-retrospective-part-1

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/vi...94-episode-58-my-little-pony-retrospective-g4
I will watch these later this evening. Perhaps it will explain this fascination with multicolored donkeys.

flynnibus

Premium Member
I will watch these later this evening. Perhaps it will explain this fascination with multicolored donkeys.

I let it play in the background for awhile while doing other things. Unless you are already a cartoon/comic 'scene' fanatic.. it won't really justify anything for you.

Cliff Racer

I let it play in the background for awhile while doing other things. Unless you are already a cartoon/comic 'scene' fanatic.. it won't really justify anything for you.
He isn't justifying anything (except his whiny political opinions) in his Big Picture shows, he is merely explaining or examining some random bit of nerd culture.

RyenDeckard

As somebody who follows nerd culture prominently, do not associate ponies with nerd culture, it's a whole other ball game that most nerds stay far away from.

I worked the NY Toy Faire this year, there wasn't even an inkling of this rumor, nada, nothing. Yes I was but a promo person, Star Wars Angry Birds (lots of cool merch).

When the Disney People came by, they weren't courting them any more than anyone else, less so than Wall-Mart, they love Wall-mart soooo much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom