Rumor, BOG soft openings!

Stupido

Original Poster
Hey guys. So as I've previously posted, one of my good friends has been cast at Be Our Guest. I was on the phone with him earlier today, and he told me that the leaders told them that super secret unannounced soft openings will begin October 19th.. Which is awesome cause I'll be in the MK on the 20th. Take this with a grain of salt, as cast members rarely are given the full story. But I figured I'd relay the message, and give us all something to look forward to!

Dasnowz

/me looks around..... there are cast members touring fantasyland starting that day. I will post pics after the 24th when I am going if someone doesn't do it before then. it is for cast and their pre-registered guest only. I couldn't go any sooner. Reservations for cast member tour went live at 2:30pm today.

Stupido

Original Poster
/me looks around..... there are cast members touring fantasyland starting that day. I will post pics after the 24th when I am going if someone doesn't do it before then. it is for cast and their pre-registered guest only. I couldn't go any sooner. Reservations for cast member tour went live at 2:30pm today.
Ah, that makes sense. Thank you so much for clearing that up!

wiigirl

In for pics... :)
75.gif

JungleTrekFan

Yeah I’m sure he heard that because of the cast member previews starting then but don’t expect it to soft open to park guest before the pass holder previews begin. Be Our Guest is not even suppose to be open during the first week or so of cast previews, they will just allow people to walk through part of the restaurant.

Brian_WDW74

Can CMs bring any non-CM guests in during these previews?

Yes. But CMs must register for a preview in advance, and they must specify the number of guests they're bringing with them. They're allowed to bring up to the number of guests allowed on their maingates.

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
I will be arriving on Oct 27th and would love to be able to have lunch at BoG the week I am there. I had given up hope when the annual pass tours where put on the calendar.

Thanks for clarifying - really wanting to have my group be able to see the new FL during this trip. Does your CM friend want to use his/her guest allotment on my family.....ONLY KIDDING - I'm not that desperate yet to beg.

Dasnowz

CM can only get the number of dependents they have in for this event. For example someone has a wife and two kids they can get 3 people in besides themselves. This number can be different then what is on the main gate pass. From what I understand if someone has no immediate dependents then even if their pass says 2 they cannot bring in anyone. For us our pass says a number but the allowed number is less.

And its one visit per cast member. You cannot sign up for repeats. The rules are pretty strict.

wilkeliza

CM can only get the number of dependents they have in for this event. For example someone has a wife and two kids they can get 3 people in besides themselves. This number can be different then what is on the main gate pass. From what I understand if someone has no immediate dependents then even if their pass says 2 they cannot bring in anyone. For us our pass says a number but the allowed number is less.

And its one visit per cast member. You cannot sign up for repeats. The rules are pretty strict.

From what I read and was told it is the same number as your maingate allows and that it will not take a day off your maingate. I got 3 guests even though I have no dependents. Now I'm just waiting for the system to go live again so I can sign up.

JungleTrekFan

Maybe other days are for other areas. Any idea who gets to go on the 20th?
Cast members get to pick a select date;
Oct. 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30 and 31; Nov. 1 and 2
then a time for them and up to the amount of people on their main gate to go to MK and then, on their selected time, preview the "Enchanted Forest”.
But if you work at MK then you also can choose to go the 20th or 21st instead of one of the above dates.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom