Ruin A Beloved Attraction!

QuasiNoFroyo

To completely thin out the lines, have Roseanne Barr narrated SSE.
Of all the cows from that sorry excuse for a Disney film Home on the Range, I'm so happy they went with Judi Dench and not Roseanne Barr. Also, just imagine how interesting it would be if Jennifer Tilly did the narration.

graphite1326

Lets take a futuristic ride based about having contact with distant civilizations and their new invention that can transport people across the galaxy, which would be a perfect fit for an area called Tomorrowland, and make it an IP ride.

And since this worked so well lets do it again with a boat attraction that features the Country of Norway.

And again in another area of EPCOT about the future of energy.

Lets just make the whole WDW experience like Magic Kingdom and make it one giant IP park and forget about the adults.

Last edited:

FettFan

The Country Cats Jamboree, starring Taylor Swift
eto_clip_cats_111919.jpg

JohnD

Journey into Imagination with Figment: Ditch Dreamfinder and add Eric Idle from Monty Python. Make Figment a menace who douses you with skunk smells.

Brer Panther

Had this idea a few days ago. What if Disney decided to take ALL of their "scary" rides and attach kids' IPs to them like they did with Alien Encounter?

Following this, I came up with Dinosaur becoming Zoboomafoo!: Quest For the Zoboomafooasaurus, swapping out the Carnotaurus for the Zoboomafooasaurus, with appearances from Zoboo, the Kratt Brothers, and the other characters from Zobooland...

Zoboomafoo-Ride.png

And turning the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror into something that I like to call Bear in the Big Blue Tower of Terror.

Bear-in-the-Big-Blue-Tower-of-Terror.png

And just so we're clear, I love Zoboomafoo and Bear in the Big Blue House. I just thought the mental images of the Zoboomafooasaurus replacing the Carnotaurus and the Tower of Terror being painted blue were too funny NOT to post this.

discomouse131

All right, let me take a crack at this...

The Carousel of Progress, Featuring the Characters From Family Guy
John and his family have been evicted. And so has the whole "how things keep progressing with each decade" storyline. Now the Carousel of Progress is an audio-animatronic recreation of a Family Guy episode, complete with cutaway gags, immature insults at religion and celebrities that Seth MacFarlane hates, and a few songs that drag the show out!

Yeah, as you might have guessed I'm terrified at the idea of Family Guy winding up in the parks.

Foster's Journey Into Imagination With Figment and Bloo
Figment teams up with the cast of Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends.

It's an Incredibly Small World
It's a Small World, except it's now much faster. So fast, in fact, that the ride is only five seconds long. The idea being that the world is so small that it only takes five seconds to visit all the different countries.

The Country Bear Jamboree - Now Presented By Charmin
Literally every song in the show is about toilet paper.

The Great Moo-vie Ride
A journey through the magical world of movies... with scenes from several different movies reenacted by cows. Films highlighted in the attraction include Hooflight Parade, Moo-ry Poppins, and The Wizard of Ox.

Frozen Forever After
Pretty much Frozen Ever After, except the ride doesn't let you off until you've went through it for TWENTY-FOUR HOURS.

Fozzie's Jungle Cruise
The Jungle Cruise, except your skipper is Fozzie Bear. Literally every boat has a Fozzie Bear animatronic at the front, and in the back are animatronics of Statler and Waldorf heckling him.

Actually, I take that back. That would actually make for a great ride!
COP would be fun with Family Guy but the Hill family from King of the Hill might work too... I tell you what! :p

Matt_Black

Original Poster
How very clever and not at all hacky.

Matt then went back to chuckling over how clever he was for noting that "Thunder" rhymes with an Australian slang word for vomit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom