RSoxNo1's Thanksgiving Update

Marijil

I rode both cop and timekeeper last week....cop was great and well attended...timekeeper theatre was approx 30-40% full but it was late at night 10pm around wishes time....man i wish i was still there

JBSLJames

We were also in the Magic over Thanksgiving. It's been real busy at work with the next holiday approaching. I will try and post a trip report this week. Needless to say we had a great time. Only misses (and they are big ones) was not being able to see Festival of the Lion King and riding Test Track. Both days we had evening plans that cut our day short (Chef Mickey's on Animal Kingdom Day and Cirque on Epcot Day).

Thanks again to all who have supplied advice. Now that I have been, I will be able to supply a little if only through the eyes of a parent with two kids who can't wait to get back. Of course my wife has already cut our next trip from 5 years to 3. . .we'll see. Trip report coming soon.

GB

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
The guest assistance pass can be acquired at guest services on an as needed basis.

I don't know what the walls near Germany in Epcot are hiding. 22 years ago there was supposed to be a ride there, but I doubt that's it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom