Roy Disney Resigns; Calls On Eisner To Step Aside

General Grizz

Financially, I really don't care a smidgen what Eisner and the board does.

All I know is that he's degraded the company and I do NOT like it. We've lost so much of value and spirit that cannot EVER be valued nearly as much as finance.

Jim Hill has an interesting rumor . . . check it out at jimhillmedia.com.

MouseRight

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Financially, I really don't care a smidgen what Eisner and the board does.

All I know is that he's degraded the company and I do NOT like it. We've lost so much of value and spirit that cannot EVER be valued nearly as much as finance.

Jim Hill has an interesting rumor . . . check it out at jimhillmedia.com.

I am into the Vision, Spirit and Disney Legacy thing as much as anyone is. Check out my house - Full of Disney Memorabilia and my friends tell me that I am Disney obsessed. However, you can't ignore finance. Without the money, the vision can't be created. I understand teh frustration with Eisner. However, I just think that he has gotten the message, has taken steps to turn it around both financially and in teh spirit of Disney and this is not the time to rock the boat.

TURKEY

Originally posted by MouseRight
I am into the Vision, Spirit and Disney Legacy thing as much as anyone is. Check out my house - Full of Disney Memorabilia and my friends tell me that I am Disney obsessed. However, you can't ignore finance. Without the money, the vision can't be created. I understand teh frustration with Eisner. However, I just think that he has gotten the message, has taken steps to turn it around both financially and in teh spirit of Disney and this is not the time to rock the boat.

You're right. You can't ignore finances and you sure can't blame Eisner for that.

You can blame him for loosing the vision, spirit, and legacy of what Walt Disney stood for.

He's taken steps to improve the immediate future of guests and stockholders.

He hasn't improved management, CM morale, CM attitude, CM quality, show quality, and many other things.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom