Roundup BBQ

electric

Original Poster
It is not a matter of a lot of food, but is it any good? From my one (and done) reservation that my 5 yo grand son just had to go, the food is about as uninspiring as any place in all of WDW. Could not find one item that I wanted a second helping, now for someone who enjoys eating that is about as bad a review as a restaurant can get.
We ended up getting in last week. I will never eat there again. I could name off the top of my head 5 quick service places with better food. For the price and the hassle of getting in it wasnt worth it at all.

Jeff456

Ate there in September, loved the atmosphere, food was very average... definitely had my hopes up after various vloggers gave it rave reviews at the start but I suppose a lot of them don't want to upset Disney..

Hockey89

Ate there in September, loved the atmosphere, food was very average... definitely had my hopes up after various vloggers gave it rave reviews at the start but I suppose a lot of them don't want to upset Disney..
There just was no way they could pull off great BBQ. If you live anywhere that has real BBQ, it just is going to be so blah at best.

Horizon1

We ended up getting in last week. I will never eat there again. I could name off the top of my head 5 quick service places with better food. For the price and the hassle of getting in it wasnt worth it at all.

We were supposed to go on this last trip but changed to Hollywood & Vine since my kid can be a picky eater and enjoys the character interactions.

Was the food lacking in flavor?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom