Rose & Crown

slappy magoo

How is the patio in Dec?? To cold to eat there at 8/8:30 pm. If not on the patio when IllumiNations starts how are they if you get up and leave your table to view the show?? Is the music piped in or can you hear what is played outside?? I have only been in the pub so have no clue about the dining room and what to except.
Weather is a crapshoot. They actually encourage inside patrons to go on the patio for the show, just be courteous to those outside and seated.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Weather is a crapshoot. They actually encourage inside patrons to go on the patio for the show, just be courteous to those outside and seated.
When I did it back in August, they now have a reserved section off to the side of the lower balcony for inside guests to use...not standing where other guests are eating.

slappy magoo

When I did it back in August, they now have a reserved section off to the side of the lower balcony for inside guests to use...not standing where other guests are eating.
Good to know. Last time we were in there that was not the case, though truth be told a private function was in that section so maybe that's why we were crowded that night

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Good to know. Last time we were in there that was not the case, though truth be told a private function was in that section so maybe that's why we were crowded that night
That would explain it, if we're thinking of the same spot. It's down on the lower level, to the north of the umbrella tables and down the "hill" from the hostess stand where you check in. Nice little area, though we got lucky and had upper level seats right on the edge, so we didn't need to utilize it. They did have it roped off though, and many people came from inside the pub to watch the show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom