Rose and Crown

jaklgreen

I've had the bangers and mash and they were good. My daughter loved their corned beef. They have solid food and worth going trying at least once.

nickys

Premium Member
Heck, put neeps and tatties on the menu and be done with it - one of the blandest most uninteresting dishes I have ever eaten.

That’s because you’re supposed to have haggis with them ;) What did you have with them? Actually vegetarian haggis isn’t bad either. They should add that to the menu for sure!

Phonedave

That’s because you’re supposed to have haggis with them ;) What did you have with them? Actually vegetarian haggis isn’t bad either. They should add that to the menu for sure!

I have had them with haggis, and with other things as well. I have been to full Robert Burns Nights with the full piping in of the haggis and everything that goes along with that. I have also had them made by a Scottish houseguest of mine (born in Glasgow, lives in Uddington, I still send him and his wife Christmas cards). He even made some concoction consisting of neeps, tatties, mince, and baked beans. They are just bland all the way around.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom